Your ideal launchpad for a visit to Stanford University & Hospital, Stanford graduation, local tech companies, and Silicon Valley in general, this delightful 2-story home comes with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, and is in a classic quiet residential West Menlo Park neighborhood.
Highway 280 is minutes away, perfect for speeding up to San Francisco, and it's also the way to get to the ocean.
Ideal place for folks doing a remodel, relocating, or a temporary Stanford work assignment!
- Clear, up-front house rules are one of the keys to a great guest stay and no misunderstandings. Therefore, we ask you to respect the following:
1) No smoking *anywhere* on the property, including inside the house, on the back porch or the back yard, the front yard, and the driveway. If you want to smoke, please do so outside on the street.
2) The owner has no pets, and we ask that you not bring yours. Thanks for your understanding.
3) The home sleeps up to 6 related guests, or up to 3 unrelated guests. You're welcome to have guests, but we ask that you limit the total number of people over at any time to 10 -- that's including your group and your guests.
4) This is a quiet, residential neighborhood, so we ask you not to have parties, and we also ask that you not make any noise outside after 9pm, and no loud music inside after 9pm.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I know it's a stereotype here ... but I have a high-tech background and a life-long penchant for real estate. I have my broker's license (though I don't actively buy or sell homes), and that license enables me by CA law to manage other people's properties. I now manage about 15 properties. I'm slowly growing my business, focusing on quality rather than quantity. I pride myself on providing a top-notch white-glove service to both my clients (homeowners) and guests, and I'm slowly building out my team.
Happily settled in Silicon Valley for 15 years. Wow, time flies!
Favorite food ... tough question. I love almost everything, but I have a particular weakness for French, Vietnamese, and Cajun.
I'm a very respectful host -- I love to help guests out with as much information as they need about my place and about things to do, but also give them all the space they want. Communication is key -- in both directions!
Five things I can't live without? Favorite music and movies? Good grief! This is AirBnb, not Match!