This is a single-story townhouse is centrally located in Yuma, with beautiful views and everything you need to make your stay comfortable. This Clean, comfortable and modern two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse sleeps six. It includes a fully-equipped kitchen with new appliances and granite counter tops. The living room comes with a queen sofa sleeper. A private furnished patio comes with a BBQ grill.
Guest will have access to the entire house along with the private patio area that has seating and a BBQ grill. A community pool is available. There is a private two-car parking available.
I usually like to meet my guest at the time of their arrival to show them around and answer questions if needed. My phone number is available for them to contact me.
Thank you for choosing our home for your stay. We hope that you have a pleasant time in Yuma, Arizona. On the day of your arrival, we will meet you at the townhouse to show you around and give you the door code. If we are unable to be there we will send you the door code. A guest notebook is available to assist you with your visit.
Thanks, and enjoy your stay in Yuma!
Karen and Kenny Bagby
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement is made between Karen and Kenny Bagby and our guests. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 2240 Elks Lane #22 Yuma, AZ 85364
The property is furnished and includes a washer & dryer, BBQ grill, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, pans, cooking utensils, towels, linens & WiFi.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to six persons. An additional charge of $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to six will be assessed.
3. Term of the Lease: Check-in is 4:00 PM on the day of your arrival. Check-out is 11:00AM on your day of departure. Early check-in may be available. If necessary, please inquire.
4. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
5. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
100 % if cancelled 60 days prior to the check-in date. 50% if cancelled
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside or near the doorways or windows of the home.
2. Pets are NOT allowed.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code- enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 PM. – 8:00 AM.
5. All of the units are privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
7. Only use appliances and furnishings for their intended uses.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to two vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked under the covered parking for unit #22. Additional parking is available in the visitor parking. Parking in the fire lane or in front of the trash bin is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Pool towels available to use at the pool. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the townhouse. Housekeeping is available at an additional charge. If interested, please inquire.
10. Garbage: When empting the trash, place in the proper garbage receptacle, located just outside the gate.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is an electric insert. Use the remote to operate it. Be sure to turn it off when leaving the home. Do not run while sleeping.
12. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or wipes should be flushed at anytime.
13. Security: Keep doors and windows locked when gone.
Any evidence of misuse of the rules will forfeit your deposit.
My husband and I live and work in Yuma, AZ. We like to camp, hang out with our friends and do home improvement projects. When we travel, we usually take our motorhome. But other times we book vacation rental homes. We feel it is less expensive and more comfortable.