My place is very close to the beach - 100m - Bracklesham Bay and c3miles from West Wittering Beach. Art and culture in abundance at nearby Chichester c7 miles. Restaurants and dining within walking distance, great views of the Isle of Wight and Solent (weather permitting!) and family-friendly beach activities. Older kids will enjoy the Wind & Kite Surfing and Stand Up Paddleboarding. You’ll love my place because of the light and airy space, covered deck and close proximity to the sea! Free WIFI.
Great position for beach relaxation and Water Sports, yet close to the beautiful Romano-Georgian city of Chichester and the AONB's of Chichester & Parham Harbour for Walking, Sailing and Birdwatching. Dedicated cycle routes nearby along the Salterns Way to Chichester and the South Downs. Easy access to Portsmouth and Brighton. Ideal location for exploring all the lovely South Coastal region of England has to offer.
We offer personalised check in wherever possible, and are available by phone or email during your stay.
There is one un-allocated parking space available for guests during their stay.
- One small well behaved dog only allowed at the apartment at additional cost
- Check in times are between 4pm & 6.30pm Check out by 10.30
- Guests should please be respectful of neighbours with no loud music or excessive noise at all times. No hen or stag groups.
- A booking rental form & contract will be sent on confirmation for guests to sign and return prior to arrival.
- Please leave the apartment clean and tidy - we hate having to make a charge against your deposit.
Recently retired from the 'day' job I now run Croftside B&B with my wife Sue.
We both enjoy meeting new people and welcoming them to the fabulously diverse region of Chichester in West Sussex; the place we call home. We also love spending time at our renovation project in Normandy France and often pop over for 24 hours just to cut the grass - doesn't everyone?? As you can see from the profile pic; we get some help now and again! Sue & I look forward to welcoming you to the Bay Apartment and giving you some useful tips on how to enjoy your stay in this lovely area, whether it be for Pleasure or Business!