A lovely apartment feet from subway and on the Hudson Waterfront with grocery store. Views of the NYC skyline from kitchen and bedroom. Work out in a new health club complete with yoga studio, cycle room, boxing gym and sauna/steam room. Apartment features include an impeccably-furnished home with AC and heat, TV/Netflix, washer/dryer, large windows. Jersey City is simply the best of both worlds – an easy access point to everything Manhattan has to offer, & a peaceful escape from the madness!
* The perfect alternative for those who don't want to spend an arm & leg on hotel prices in NYC... and it is much closer to the most desired parts of Manhattan -- Brooklyn can be up to a 1-hour train ride from World Trade Center; my home is just a mere 4 minutes away! And is very sunny :)
* Apartment impeccably decorated with luxury kitchenware/glassware/furnishings
* ultra modern studio which feels more like an art gallery from international travels
* brand new luxury high rise building where you'll find a variety of amenities, both inside the actual apartment as well surrounding the neighborhood and within the common spaces
* eco-friendly living quarters so please hand-wash anything used in kitchen
* large windows which exude natural light, lovely view of sunrise and sunset facing the Empire State Building
* Access to all amenities, building spaces
* There is a gym next door to building which includes a sauna, steam room, free classes every day, a yoga/Pilates studio (guest passes can be obtained for several days)
* Lovely patio which provides views of the Statue of Liberty as well as grills to BBQ food
* You will have access to various lounge spaces to relax, read a book and unwind
* Fast public transit access via PATH to downtown Manhattan (World Trade Center) as well as the West Village, Chelsea, Herald Square and Times Square
* There is also an indoor lounge which provides free 24/7 WiFi and very comfy furniture!!
I am available both prior to and during your entire stay for any and all inquiries.
* This is my personal home. That being said, everything is special to me, filled with art and décor which I have collected and would be most grateful if you treated the environment with your utmost respect
* No smoking of any kind is allowed within the apartment
* I highly value cleanliness therefore please remove shoes upon entering apartment! (absolutely no shoes on carpet either)
* whatever items you use in the kitchen, please do wash -- I am eco-friendly so again, a friendly reminder to please hand wash all items with provided soap and do not use dishwasher :)
* generally speaking whatever is used in apartment, please leave how you found it
* please make sure to keep windows shut when not inside home as debris and bugs could fly in
* for washer/dryer use, feel free to use at your leisure, and provide your own detergent/materials. If I have some detergent available and you wish to use it, please leave me money for what you use and send me a message (as this is my personal supply)
* please do not touch or remove any personal items in closets or drawers
- If you would please treat all furniture, tables and items inside apartment with care as if they were you own that would be most appreciated! This is my personal living space and home and thus everything is very dear to me. I am happy to share with you, but please remember to be considerate and treat everything with respect and care!
- There is absolutely no smoking or drug use allowed within the apartment or premises of building
- Windows are to be kept closed especially when AC or heat is on
- Please make sure front door is locked upon exit of unit each time.
- There is a fob device which grants you access to various lounges with wifi, as well as the outdoor community center on the 8th floor
- There is plenty of free parking surrounding the building and nearby streets
Hi! I am a young professional who loves world travel, photography and creative writing (poetry). I am very easy-going and clean. I work in the creative field and enjoy film festivals.