• Walk and Transit Score 100!
• Patio w 180° city views
• Washer + dryer
• Communical gym in building
*Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.*
Pictures taken in 2016 , due to construction of new Condo Buildings, view might be a little different
I am just a text away from dining and sightseeing recommendations.
Besides being here for any questions you may have, it’s my goal is to keep your stay as peaceful and easy as possible.
If you are visiting this fascinating city to explore a little more than just city life, there is a short subway ride to Union Station, the main station for transportation virtually anywhere.
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
1. If you are coming to Toronto for the night scene and party, you have certainly picked the perfect location. Unfortunately, my home has many hazardous decors that would be vulnerable to break or cause damage to the property and would not be good for both of us.
2. Respect the neighbours - this is a residential building and your neighbours are residents.
3. Only registered guests allowed in the unit
4. No overnight guests who are not part of the advanced, Airbnb reservation WITHOUT PERMISSION from host
5. Treat this as if your own home
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 30 กันยายน 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 1 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 89 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I’m a proud Torontonian working and living, “in one of the best cities to live in, in the world” (The Economist). Toronto is heralded for being one of the world’s most multi-cultural cities, with 49.9% of the population being foreign-born. This creates a city where everyone feels like they’re home, but also like they are visiting every nook and flavor of the world and makes for fabulous cuisine and culture. The diversity fuels my desire to host more guests from all over the world to make sure they get to experience all the tastes, sites and people the city of Toronto has to offer.
Music is the driving force of everything I do. Without music, the world would have ended a long time ago!