This serene cabin in the woods is the perfect mountain getaway! Two bedroom, one bathroom, and unfinished basement with double bed. Can sleep 6+! Adorable shabby chic decor, full kitchen, gas fireplace, gas BBQ on front deck, private upstairs balcony with peekaboo views of mountains and sunset.
Please keep in mind that access to the cabin in the winter (mid November - mid March) is snowmobile access only, or snow shoes if you're adventurous.
Two bedrooms upstairs, one bedroom with Queen bed, 2nd bedroom is semi-private with futon, and a Double bed in the basement, plus plenty of room for a queen sized air mattress!
Full Access to the Cabin
* Cabin is accessible by snowmobile only during winter months when there is snow
We will likely not be there while you stay. Please feel free to call or text us with your questions.
This is an excellent area which includes:
* 1.7 miles to public beach access to Lake Cle Elum!
* 7 miles to beatiful Suncadia Resort with Swiftwater Winery, Prospector Golf Course, Glade Spring Spa, plus miles of hiking/biking (road bike or mountain bike) trails and more!
* For a slower, quieter variety of fun the quaint old mining town of Roslyn is just 4.5 miles away!
Also check out:
* Basecamp - a hiking themed coffee house/bookshop/bar (in basement)
* Village Pizza
* Roots - a new BBQ Spot
* The Brick - small town night life
* Small Coffee Stand in town serves Cafe Ladro Coffee
* New Release movies shown at adorable old fashioned Roslyn Theater
* Carek's Meat Market for excellent selection
* Roslyn's Farmers Market (~June 12th - Sept 11th) - on Sundays
* Roslyn Museum and consignment shops and more!!
Some Driving Distances (not counting for weather or construction):
Cabin to SEATAC = ~ 1 hour 46 minutes (94 miles)
Cabin to Seattle = ~ 1 hour 37 minutes (89 miles)
Cabin to Snoqualmie Summit = ~ 49 minutes (38 miles)
Cabin to Cle Elum = ~ 20 minutes (9 miles)
Cabin to Ellensburg = ~ 47 minutes (34 miles)
Cabin to Spokane = ~ 3 hours 14 minutes (205 miles)
- Please be respectful of our home and treat as you would if you were a guest in someone else's home.
- No bonfires or charcoal grilling from July - October.
- Please inquire with owner about pets.
I'm an Amazon Engineer during the week, an Army Engineer on the weekends, and all around outdoors guy when not doing the work gig. Moved from the midwest about 5 years ago and am loving all of the adventures that the PNW has to offer!
My philosophy is... You can't have a favorite spot until you've seen them all!