900 sqft south-east facing corner unit in a stunning boutique building. 11' exposed concrete ceiling. Centrally located in the heart of vibrant Entertainment - Fashion - Financial District. In the vicinity are top luxury hotels of Toronto: Ritz Carlton, Shangri-La, Templar. Ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Steps to TIFF Bell Light Box, Bay Street, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, King West Village and Queen West shops.
Your home away from home is located in a quiet and boutique low-rise building. Rare 900 sqft corner unit with floor to ceiling windows and 11' exposed concrete ceiling. This loft is uniquely designed and fully equipped to help you feel like home while you are on business trips, quick weekend getaways or an extended vacation.
All furniture pieces are carefully picked to provide you with comfort and style: memory foam mattresses with the most luxurious 100% cotton sheets, Hotel Signature towels, stylish Maui sofa, Carrara-style marble coffee table, Sonos speaker, etc. These are our wishlist when we travel abroad :-)
Our neighbors are all mature and respectful professionals, you will have a great place for yourself after a day of work or adventures
***Check out other unique listings on my profile page if this one doesn't fit your travel schedule***
Depending on the number of guests, you will have full access to the main bedroom and the den, both furnished with queen-sized memory foam mattress and 100% cotton linens
Watch the newest shows/movies on 55" Plasma Smart TV installed with Netflix/Youtube, enjoy music with high-quality sound from the Sonos speaker.
Fully equipped and open concept kitchen/dining room, en-suite washer and dryer.
I am around to offer help if needed but the unit is fully yours to enjoy during your stay. On the rare occasion that I am not around, my co-host will be available to make sure your stay is comfortable.
- Photo of passport or drivers license must be provided at check-in time.
- Under no circumstances is the use of our space allowed for commercial purposes, private filming, photo-shooting and events without our consent.
- Noisy/Inconsiderate Guests will not be tolerated and their stay will be terminated after one complaint. We want to maintain good reputation for the Airbnb community.
- Early check-in and late check-out requests could be fulfilled with additional fee
I believe if we are to support this wonderful Airbnb community, we ought to treat each other with respect and honesty. The followings are common guidelines for you to enjoy my home, feel free to message me if you have any comments/questions
1. ONLY registered guests; government-issued ID required at check-in and must match with reservation details. If guests check in with non-registered companies, the reservation will be cancelled.
2. Have respect for our neighbors and keep noise down after 10pm
3. There is a $100 replacement fee per one key fob lost.
4. Please leave the property exactly the way you have found it. You must disclose damage or disruption during your stay immediately so we can assist in solving the issue
Other things to note:
Before you check out, please leave towels in bathtub, not on floor.
Do not wash bed sheet/linens/towels, leave them for professional housekeeping service
Do not use heavy cologne or perfume inside the unit.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 11 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
More than ten years ago I came to Canada to pursue my studies, relocated to Toronto and fell in love with its diverse culture and vibrant scene.
Having worked in the hospitality industry for many years, I understand the feelings often experienced by travelers: the eagerness to discover a new city and the desire to be in a comfortable state just like home . So I decided why not venture out there and provide that sweet crossroad for my fellow wanderlusts on the Airbnb platform.
The simple Golden Rule I follow: to treat others as you wish to be treated (Isadore Sharp)
Thank you for considering your stay with me during your visit to Toronto. I look forward to hosting you.