This cozy apartment is ideally located in a quiet area of the city, without much traffic, but a stone's throw away from Lisbon's historical center, at a 5 min walking distance from bus and underground stops.
Although recently renovated, the apartment keeps traces of early 20th-century building.
Being an apartment for our own vacations, we make sure it's equipped with all the essentials for a pleasant stay.
The apartment was renovated in 2011, but keeps the original traces of the building, which was built earlier than 1950.
It has three rooms available, accommodating up to 6 adults. One of the rooms includes a travel cot for babies / small children.
There is one bathroom with a bath tub/shower, one dining/living room with TV where you can have your meals or relax after a day of visiting the city, and a fully equipped kitchen.
The laundry room is in the veranda area. Please note that no dryer is available.
No internet access is currently available in the apartment.
During your stay, you'll have full access to the apartment, except for the storage areas.
One of the co-hosts will be available in case you need any help or information.
- There is one travel cot available, therefore we can only host at most one small child
- Smoking is allowed only in the terrace, not inside the apartment.
- "Always leave a place better than you found it". Well, we don't ask that much, but at least leave it as you found it.
- Any damages will be deducted from the deposit.
- Our neighbours work during the week and rest on the weekends. Please respect their rest. Noise should be avoided after 10pm.