In NE Park Hill, Denver. 20-minutes from DIA (airport). Tiny walk to grocery store, restaurants, Starbucks, library. 30+ day stays please!
Your Basement Room
•queen bed w drawers
•Brita filtered water pitcher
Shared Downstairs Living Area
•coffee & teas
•table, desk, chairs
Shared Upstairs Living Room
•sheltered table & chairs
Your room is a fun, blue-themed room with a queen bed and ample storage space.
This is an awesome home. I love it. It feels exactly like home to me. Let me know if you get that feeling too. I have some beautiful paintings in (especially) the upstairs living room for you to look at during your stay, a great back yard and garden, and a loveseat on the front porch, a sheltered table and chairs on the back one.
-There is street parking in front of the house and across the street.
-There are living rooms both downstairs and upstairs which you can use to hang out in, just please be considerate. A massage chair and piano are upstairs and I encourage guests to use these. There are also games and books you can borrow and couches both up and downstairs and on the front porch. The back porch has a sheltered table and chairs.
-The downstairs living room also has a desk; a kitchen table and chairs; a mini-fridge/freezer; a toaster oven/stove; and coffee, tea, herbal tea, and hot chocolate, which you can enjoy and share.
-You can use the microwave in the kitchen upstairs to heat up food, and use the sink (either the upstairs one or downstairs one) to clean up and fill the Brita water-filter pitcher that is in your room.
-Your bedroom shares a full bathroom (with a shower and bathtub) with another room, the Red Room, and you can use the second bathroom upstairs if the one near your room is in use.
-The front and back porch and yards are great to hang out and enjoy the 300 annual days of Sun we get in Colorado (or cozy up with a blanket on days that are exceptions!). You can meet my chickens in their run or the backyard: sometimes I let them run around the yard, and they are friendly.
I like to meet and get to know my guests, but if you are an introvert, no pressure, I totally understand that some people like their space. I also work full time and have a busy schedule overall.
You will need to put a picture on your airbnb account, fill out your profile and verify your government ID before your reservation will be considered.
I share my room with my husband and have another Airbnb room in the basement, along with a shared space down there with a couch and coffee table for Airbnb guests to hang out, and a short-term Airbnb room upstairs.
If you don't mind a smaller room with a full bed instead of a queen if it saves you some cash, check out this other listing of mine: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14595054
On the other hand, if you find later that you want to stay for less than 30 days, check out my other other listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8721578
- Please ALWAYS lock the exterior door and close the gate when entering or leaving: this is important! Thank you. :-)
- The day of your arrival, look on Airbnb's Website or App for the new front door lock code (because it changes as old codes are deactivated) and instructions for operating the lock to let yourself in. This is for your convenience in case you are checking in late or I am not home the exact moment you arrive.
- Inside, you may NOT smoke, but you MAY vape any legal-to-use substance.
- Outside, you may smoke or vape any legal-to-use substance on the front or back porch (ashtrays are provided).
- If you use any legal substance for adults or any medication, please keep it in your room when not in use and take it with you when you check out.
- Kindly clean up after yourself.
- There is a $25 fee to replace a lost room key or keys. Your key is on a keychain with a snap hook so you can hook it onto something.
- Check out is at 12 pm (noon) sharp. The late check-out fee is $25 per hour or portion thereof. Now I hope never to have to charge a late check-out fee to anyone! Noon is later than most check-out times at hotels already. :-D Yet it is very important to me to be fair to the next guest—who could be you!—so their experience can start right.
- Please check that you have all your belongings with you when you leave. I want you to enjoy your things ... not be without while continuing your travels or returning home. If you leave any behind, I can mail or courier your belongings (provided they total normal parcel-size and do not consist of a large number of items or of large items such as TVs, furniture, etc.) to you for the cost of shipping plus a $25 handling fee. However, when you leave the key to your room behind to check out, please just do a scan of your room to ensure you've got what you intended to bring to your next destination.
- Don't be a meanie.
- Enjoy your stay! Denver and Colorado have a ton of wonderful experiences to offer. Go out and have fun, or relax indoors to your heart's content.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 169 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a nerd, like doing yoga, dancing, reading, and meeting and hanging out with people. I'm also learning to play piano as an adult, so you may hear me practicing if you stay with me. I've lived in Colorado since 2003 and I love it here. I hope you enjoy your time in this beautiful state! I thoroughly enjoy it myself, and life in general.