ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
You’ll love my place because it is in a great location in the Pentland Hills on edge of historic village. Contemporary architecture, beams, log stove, light-filled rooms and quiet secluded garden. Great for couples, solo adventurers, hill walkers – anyone looking for that special retreat where you can relax away from the hustle bustle of city life and yet within easy access of Edinburgh. Great views, off-street parking, pubs/restaurants nearby, family-friendly activities, public transport.
My place is a contemporary, architecturally designed house, with a shared verandah leading off the upstairs bedrooms and a large garden for guests to enjoy. The rooms are spacious and well-decorated, with comfortable beds. The house is south-west facing, sunny and quiet.
Guests can access their bedroom, bathroom, verandah where applicable, utility room and communal sitting/dining area, and the garden. The rest of the house is private.
We can help advise on places to visit in the neighbourhood or elsewhere in Scotland to ensure your visit is a memorable one.
Coffee and tea will be served at 11am and 4pm in the garden, weather permitting. Dinner is available at extra cost by prior arrangement (at least 24hrs notice).
- - Guests will be welcomed with tea or coffee and home-baked cake or cookies, served either in the garden or in the sitting room.
- - Guests can use the garden
- - There is one resident dog - very friendly and lovable cockerpoodle. If guests have a dog, they are welcome to bring them, but the dog must sleep in your car. Dogs belonging to guests are not allowed in the house.
- - Guests may use the sitting/dining area, their bedroom and verandah where applicable, bathroom, utility room, and garden, but guests have no access to the rest of the house.
- - Dinner is available at extra cost by prior arrangement with at least 24hrs in advance
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 7 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Belinda is an international cultural development consultant, plus graphic design, PR and marketing consultant. She has lived overseas in New Zealand, Switzerland and Zambia, where she has set up small-scale international development projects through her organisation the Livingstone 2013 Initiative. She enjoys meeting people from around the world and welcoming visitors to her home.