ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
This newly remodeled apartment is close to town and Taos Ski Valley, yet off the beaten path in a retreat like setting. You’ll love my place because of the location, the outdoors space, and the ambiance. The property borders Pueblo Indian Land offering stunning panoramic views of the entire Taos Valley. My place is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, artists and writers. Taos is a destination rich in cultural and also great for recreation like skiing, hiking, biking, and rafting.
This newly remodeled studio suite has been thoughtfully decorated with antiques and artwork from local artists to create an inspiring and relaxing atmosphere. Quality linens and towels will make you feel pampered. The brand new kitchenette has granite counter top, 2-burner glass stove top, microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker and stainless steel sink. It's equipped with dishes, glasses, cookware and utensils. For your convenience, coffee and tea are provided. The dining table has seating for four. An American Leather sleeper sofa with queen size Temperpedic mattress, in the living room, offers a good night's sleep for additional guests.
You can take in the view while you sit on one of the patios and sip your morning coffee, have cocktails, dine, watch the sunrise, sunset or stargaze. Garden flowers attract hummingbirds and butterflies. The flagstone walkways lead to either of the patios designed for your enjoyment. Patio cushions are not waterproof and it is best to store them inside when not in use.
There is a lockbox with a key located at the apartment entrance. You will be given the code when your reservation is confirmed and payment has been received. Check-in is from 3PM-10PM, but if travel plans require you to check in later than that, please notify host of any delay.
I live on the property and will be happy to answer questions, recommend restaurants or sites to see, and provide information that will make your stay more enjoyable.
The high desert sun is strong and sunscreen is recommended. It is also important to drink lots of water, especially if you are not used to the altitude.
- LIABILITY: The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Only guests listed on the reservation are permitted to stay over night on the property. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit.
- COOKING: Guests have full use of kitchenette for your convenience. All cooking surfaces must be wiped down by guest after use. All dishes, cookware, glasses, etc. must be washed by guest after use. Dish soap, sponge and a drying mat are provided for this purpose. Glass stove top cleaner is also provided.
- Clean up any spilled food or drinks right away. Use only warm soapy water on furniture or rugs to clean up spills. Do Not Use any chemicals on rugs or furniture.
- Use coasters under glasses and mugs to protect wooden furniture.
- Do not leave any perishable food in the apartment without notifying host prior to check-out.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit of $150 is due at least 14 days prior to the Check-In Date. If reservation is made less than 14 days in advance, then the deposit is due immediately at the time of booking. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 business days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
1. Damage to the property or furnishings
2. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning
3. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Credit card information will be kept on file until check-out and will be used in the event that damages to the property or furnishings exceed the security deposit amount.
- Notify the host immediately upon check-in of any dirt or damage to property and/or furnishings, and if there are any missing items or amenities.
HOUSE KEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the apartment. Place used towels in the hamper in the bathroom. Please allow towels to dry before discarding in hamper. Additional towels are provided, but please keep in mind that New Mexico is a desert climate. Water conservation is important, so use only what you need and reuse what you can.
- An additional fee of $10 will be charged for making up the sofa bed to cover the cost of extra housekeeping.
- WELL & SEPTIC: The property is on a well and septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
- PETS: No visiting pets are allowed on the property. However, I have a friendly and curious cat named Coco who may want to welcome you, so if you don't want him going into the apartment please keep the door closed. (He is neutered and all of his shots are up to date.)
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT: Do not store any sports equipment inside the apartment. This includes skis, boots and poles, snowboards, bicycles, etc. Do not lean skis or snowboards against the exterior stucco walls. There is a wooden planter box on the front patio where you can place your equipment, but it should be fine to leave equipment on or in your vehicle.
- STORMS: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives and dirt roads are well maintained, however, we highly recommend four-wheel or all-wheel drive during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
- LOST KEYS: There will be a charge of $150 for any lost or unreturned keys.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I've lived in many states and even lived abroad, but the beauty and magic of Northern New Mexico keeps drawing me back. I'm currently writing my first novel and I'm inspired by the diverse community of artists and writers here. I enjoy hiking, museums, film, dining, live music, dancing, cooking and gardening. I hope to make your stay relaxing and memorable.