Cosy & recent condo near Paya Lebar MRT (served by 2 different MRT lines).
• 6min walk to green MRT line.
• 8min walk to yellow MRT line.
• near many malls: City Plaza, One KM, Paya Lebar Square.
• restaurants nearby (3min walk to Little Vietnam: cheap & nice food).
• quite near the city center : 10min by taxi, 15min by MRT.
• 15~20 minutes to Changi airport by taxi.
• big swimming pool (usually not busy at all).
• little gym available.
• only for you, no sharing with other people.
So many friends visited me during all these years in Singapore that I sometimes felt like being a tour guide. :)
Therefore if you need any recommendation, I will be delighted to help you.
I can provide a hairdryer if needed. Kindly remind me to provide one before you move in.
- Remove your shoes before entering the apartment
- Please don't play music/movies with loud volume
- Turn off air conditioner each time you leave the apartment
- Please avoid staining the walls, e.g. no leaning of luggage against them
- No eating in the bedroom
I come from Switzerland and live in Singapore. I work in IT.
As my mother is Japanese, I appreciate a lot travelling in Asia.
Since I have been working here for four years, I have seen a lot of South East Asia.