Our place is close to the airport, the town centre, parks, and has great views. You’ll love our place because of the location (central/hub of Northland), the views, and the cosiness. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Nestled in the hills we are only 5 mins from New World, Warehouse, Mc Donalds and Count Down supermarkets. There is a 24 hour service station only 5 mins away.
The house is situated on a 5 acre lifestyle block with pure angus beef stock. Nestled up in the hills the property has lovely views of the countryside. The swimming pool provides fun and entertainment for the children in the summer months and a relaxing way to cool down. The house gets full sunlight all day long. It's a great place to base yourself in Northland as you are in the hub of Te Tai Tokerau. Located in the centre of the Island it is 30 mins from the East Coast and 30 mins from the West Coast. You are also able to do a day trip to Cape Reinga which is 192km or 2.5 hour drive.
Supermarkets (New world and Count Down) and Warehouse are only 5 mins drive. The town centre with banks and post office are only 5 mins drive. There is a gym in town $5 per visit.
You will have access to the whole house and pool. The yard which has a childrens playhouse and a large lawn and garden which you can enjoy play with the children etc. Beach gear is located in the garage which on request can be left out. There is also camping gear shall you need it (three man tent) sleeping bags mattresses, gas stove pots etc. Kite for the children to fly. Beach Cricket set. Fishing gear.
If there is produce in the garden please do use what you need.
We have the keys located outside so you are able to check in at your own convenience. We will message you on confirmation with location and code.
The manager will be available to assist during your stay. If you would like the house serviced daily this is also an option.
Special prices will be given to single occupants. Prices provided are for 2 occupants. It will also depend on how many rooms you use. Please send a booking request and I will provide the special price (which will depend on the time of the year).
There is a bike track which goes behind the house through the old railway tracks and there is a tunnel which is great for the children to walk through. Bikes can be hired from town if you fancy to ride to Okaihau (10km) Lake Omapere is on the path and is good to walk/ride to for a picnic lunch.
Zest Cafe in Keri Keri do the best smoothies banana and mango (combined)...
Cafe Malahi in Kaikohe have great food. Pumpkin salad a specialty.
Personal Space (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - Mara is great for blow dry's or up do's hair straightening ladies hair cuts. Linda - is the best massage you will find in Northland. Linda uses maori medicine (Rongoa).
Xpertise (opposite Toyota) - Lucy is great for male haircuts.
- Due to laundering costs and cleaning costs we need to charge for extra rooms that are used at $20/room. For example if you are two people who are not a couple and you use 3 rooms then you will get charged additional $20 for the whole stay if you pay directly. If we have to go through Airbnb then we will charge you an extra administration fee of $30 on top so total cost of $50 which we will claim.
- Due to electricity and water costs we will also charge an additional $20 per person per night for the duration of the stay if an additional person is found on the property without appropriate payment.
- Bond Required for events or parties
- Please refer to House Manual
- Smoking NOT allowed inside house. Smoking only allowed outside. Ashtrays must be used. It is not ok to put cigarette buts on property grounds.
- Accidents happen please make sure you report any incidents so we are able to maintain and repair house for next guests.
- No Illegal Drugs to be consumed on the property. Tests have been done in the house and the house gets tested after every guest for insurance purposes. If the tests come back positive to meth the $1,000 deposit will be kept.