A bright + smart space for your London stay, boasting the most exciting location the city could offer. A comfortable, clean room, located in the very centre of town. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION IN FULL BEFORE BOOKING.
Location - The most central part of town: Soho
If you stay here you'll be surrounded by some of the highest rated places to eat drink and shop in the country.
Please note this a room in a shared apartment the kitchen and bathroom are shared, this makes for an affordable way to stay in such a central location.
- Good Quality Finish & Specification
- Double Size Bed 140 cm x 200 cm
- Leather Sofa
- Cotton Bed Sheets/Linen & Towels
- Iron, Hairdryer, Ironing Board
- High Speed Wi-Fi Connection
Soho is a very busy neighbourhood so with countless great pubs, bars, restaurants and famous shops on your doorstep there will be noise. It is an area famed for its few remaining 'adult themed' stores as well as the world renowned clothing shops that have popped up in recent years. This is for people who want to stay in the heart of Central London right next to Piccadilly Circus and less than 10 minute walk to Oxford Street.
There is a bar/club next door (The Box) some nights mainly Thursday, Friday & Saturday when open you can hear music and noise until late / early morning - the room is not suitable for light sleepers. Similarly there is noise from a nearby building site.
From experience the room is more suited to younger guests wanting to get involved in the local nightlife.
The Kitchen (shared with another two bedrooms)
- Fridge Freezer (Large)
- Washing Machine / Tumble Dryer Machine
- Oven & Grill
- Convection Hob / Stove / Hot Plate
- Iron & Ironing board
The Bathroom (Shared With another two bedrooms)
- Electric Good Pressure 'Mira' Brand Shower
- Huge Mirror
- Large Basin
- Towels Supplied
- Available on the phone whenever.
- At check In I explain everything if not in person over the phone.
- My housekeeper is in the area everyday if needed.
- More than happy to share some recommendations nearby
No guests other than those booked in.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 520 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My names Dan - I mainly work across the arts and have a keen interest in music.
I am currently offering 2 apartments to rent in Soho. The apartment is listed by rooms, as this then offers more options for different types of travellers/guests.
I hope to meet you soon! Enjoy London!