Welcome! Cozy private room located in the heart of Prague with all day & night attractions around: all sightseeings, shopping, many restaurants, bars& clubs in Dlouha street, the popular river bank just 3 min walk, large park Letna with panoramatic city view & beer gardens (10min walk) and much more!
Spacious apartment in a historical building has unique atmosphere. Fantastic large terrace for your relax, beer outside or breakfast! Even in the CENTRE, it is is quite. We rent a private room.
We are Lukas & Lukas. We both spent some time abroad, love traveling and meeting people from different corners of our world and we use our experience to make your stay in Prague just great!
The private room with comfortable double full size bed, high quality mattress. You will have access to the large living room connected with the dining area, fully equipped kitchen and also to the fantastic large terrace in the heart of Prague.
Spacious bathroom with a comfortable bath.
We rent the private room. Other areas as bathroom, kitchen & living room, terrace are shared with us.
We live (I and my boyfriend) in the apartment, so don't hesitate to ask us for any advice or support you may need. We are available in person or via mobile and we will make sure, you have everything to make the most of your stay!
You will be provided with:
-Clean sheets, blankets, and pillows
-One set of keys. Please don't lose the keys, otherwise I will ask for 20 Euro (special sucureity ones)
-Free maps of Prague
- Tips what to see & do - just ask us :)
Up on request:
- Hair dryer
- Laundry detergent, drying rack
- Iron and ironing board
- Board games, playing cards
- Tea, coffee
- Usually there is a bottle or two of Czech beer in our fridge, so feel free to taste (Czechs are proud of beer brewed here:). Not guaranteed.
- Shisha (in case we are at home). Once free of charge in case of 3 or more nights
- If you need anything we will be around!
It is very convenient to get here regardless where you arrive to..
From the airport:
- public transport - bus 100 to the stop Zlicin and from there by metro to the stop Namesti Republiky. From there it is 3 min walking.
- Uber works very well in Prague, it should cost around €15.
From the train main station (Hlavni nadrazi) or main bus station Florenc:
- it is 12min walk or you can take trams / metro
We live (I and my boyfriend) in the apartment, so one of us will welcome you and give you all information. If we are busy, one of our friends will assist you.
If we meet at home, it is always a pleasure to talk over a glass of wine or beer and share travel or other life experiences!
We will make all the effort to make you feeling as at home and let you enjoy your stay in Prague! If you still hesitate to book, please check the reviews or send us any questions, you might have.
We look forward to hearing from you and to welcome you in our place!!
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the apartment. You are welcome to smoke on the terrace.
- Check out time before 12:00am. If needed, you can use left luggage very near to our apartment - at Revolucni 8.
- Please keep noise low after 9pm.
- Please be aware, that losing keys would cost you 20EUR.
- Please switch off all lights before leaving the apparment.
- IMPORTANT - please make sure, that you close all windows and doors to the terrace before you leave the appartment. It could rain inside!!
- Please make sure, that your account is verified here before booking
- Ask if you need anything. We will try our best to make your stay the most enjoyable!
my name is Lukas, I am lucky to live and enjoy my life in Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I will be happy to welcome you here and also share tips with you.
I work for a brewing company - I will be happy to give you some Czech beer for tasting:)
I and my boyfriend, we love traveling and we will make all effort to make your stay in Prague as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. I also like quite a few sports as skiing, snowboarding, biking, badminton..and also playing chess, shisha, movies and much more.
Any questions? Just ask!