* BEST VALUE in Angeles * Very private, highly secure, attractively furnished 2 bedroom townhouse apartment with kitchen, modern furniture, air-conditioning, large fridge/freezer, hot shower, cable TV & wireless Internet. Bedding, towels, body wash & shampoo included. Very close to Perimeter bars (such as Platinum, Ice Bar, Candy Bar & Det 5), restaurants & cafes, and trike/jeep transport. 100 peso (US$2) trike to Walking Street available at entry gate. No contract. 2 night minimum stay.
BEST VALUE Angeles Apartment 5 is a bright, attractively furnished 2 level townhouse/condo apartment with HUGE living and kitchen areas great for entertaining guests, cooking meals, watching movies, chatting with friends or working online; and lovely, air conditioned bedrooms upstairs for night-time activities. Located in Malabanias, one of the safest, cleanest and least air polluted areas in Angeles City, this apartment is your perfect HOME AWAY FROM HOME during your visit to our vibrant party town.
OUR APARTMENTS or a HOTEL ROOM?
Our apartments are VERY PRIVATE and quiet, highly secure, and completely yours to do with as you wish. Our pricing matches or beats the price offered for air-conditioned rooms at budget hotels, yet you get a complete apartment with kitchen and separate bedrooms. There are no prying eyes at front desk, like you get at hotels, so you can really ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY. We don’t currently have an onsite pool, but there are many swimming options at local hotels (starting from 100 pesos per person) within meters of our apartments.
Angeles has over 50 bars to entertain and entice you, including the 2pm-11:30pm great value, foreigner friendly ‘Perimeter’ bars (such as Platinum, Baby Dolls, Ice Bar, Candy Bar and Det 5), and the 4pm-3am predominantly Korean owned, more expensive ‘Walking Street’ bars (exceptions being La Bamba, Rhapsody and Body Shop). Our apartments are located a short walk from the ‘Perimeter’ bars.
Bar hoppers, maintain YOUR PRIVACY by taking a trike from ‘Perimeter’ bars to the apartment gate for 50-80 pesos, and 100 pesos (both less than US$2) from Walking Street. Other travel options for less private travel include jeepney and taxi transport, and walking.
Our apartments are perfect for family stays too, as they are located off the main road, making it easy to hide bar activities from unknowing eyes. With over 60 cable TV channels, portable wireless Internet, full kitchen facilities, and a range of swimming and fine dining restaurant options within meters of the apartment, your family has all they need to have a great time.
- Modern furniture
- Huge split system air conditioner in downstairs living area
- Comfortable L-shaped semi-Uratex sofa with ottoman and cushions
- Large round glass top coffee table with decor
- Huge, soft floor rug
- TV on premium dark brown wooden TV stand
- Cignal cable TV with SD and HD channels
- PLDT wireless Internet
- Electric cooker with silver pan and glass-lid pot
- Modern two slice toaster, silver kettle, 4 sets of cookware & cutlery
- Lovely wooden breakfast table and two chairs with fish bowl decor
- Huge Samsung fridge/freezer
- Double bed, comfortable mattress, premium sheets, pillows and cushions in both bedrooms
- Window air conditioner unit and wall mounted fan in both bedrooms
- Large wooden wardrobe with hangers on upstairs balcony
- Stand fan in downstairs living area
- Large mounted mirror in downstairs living area
- Downstairs bathroom with wall mounted body wash & shampoo dispenser, large mirror, tooth brush holder, shelf, basin, toilet, toilet brush and bin
- Hot water shower system with ‘stone pressure ball’ shower head
- One set of dish washing liquid, new sponge, body wash, shampoo and toilet paper at check-in
- Two towels, two pillows and cushions, and one set of linen per bed prepared ready for check-in
- Electricity consumption subject to fair use policy of 12 Kilowatt Hours per day, fine for moderate air con use. Additional charge of 10 pesos per electric unit for usage above the included amount.
- Water consumption
WHY BEST VALUE ANGELES APARTMENTS?
Our reviews say it all. Our guests overwhelmingly enjoy staying at our apartments and appreciate the easy check-in process, the quick response to questions, and the local advice and experience we offer. Our guests also regularly comment on how lovely the Malabanias area is, how private and quiet it is, and how clean the air is, when compared to the hustle and bustle of hotels and apartments closer to Walking Street.
We offer lovely inexpensive apartments with modern furniture, fully equipped kitchen, premium bedding, essentially everything you need at great daily, weekly (15% discount) and monthly (26% discount) rates. Ideal for short or long term stays. No contract. We look forward to meeting and hosting you soon.
OUR OTHER LISTINGS
BEST VALUE Angeles Apartment 1 - Kitchen & Garden
BEST VALUE Angeles Apartment 2 - Kitchen & Garden
BEST VALUE Angeles Apartment 3 - Kitchen & Garden
BEST VALUE Angeles Apartment 4 - Kitchen & Garden https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19641133
My friend has lovely condo apartments located in District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. Certainly worth considering for any trip there, as they are very close to the airport.
Beautiful Apartment, Great Views - 2 Bedroom
Oasis Above The City Near Airport - 3 Bedroom
The entire apartment is yours during the duration of your booking. We pride ourselves on making the apartment as neat and clean as possible, ready for each new or returning guest. We believe our apartments represent the BEST VALUE in Angeles City, and believe you will too. Make us your HOME AWAY FROM HOME for your next holiday to Angeles City.
Typically you will meet myself at check-in, but if I am unavailable, one of my lovely agents will complete the arrival process with you. During your stay, I am contactable here on Airbnb or via the local mobile number you receive when you confirm your booking. We highly recommend you bring an unlocked mobile phone and purchase a local SIM card at the airport (if you don't have one already), to facilitate text messaging or calling before check in and during your stay. Local SIM cards with load are typically available for under 100 pesos (less than US$2).
- The Internet service is provided by PLDT. It is an unlimited service rated at 5Mbps.
- The included Cable TV is the Cignal Ultimate HD 600 package, which includes 15 HD and 67 SD channels.
Garbage & Empty Bottles
Please place all garbage and empty plastic and glass bottles in or around the bin out the front of apartment 2. Garbage is collected regularly from there.
Laundry & Cleaning Services
- Laundry service available at a rate of 35 pesos per kilo.
- The apartment is cleaned before check-in and after check-out. Cleaning service also available during your stay at a rate of 400 pesos per cleaning visit.
Twelve (12) electric units per day included in your booking
fee, suitable for moderate air conditioner use of approximately 8 hours per
day. Additional electric units charged at 10 pesos per unit at check out.
NO SMOKING INSIDE
Ash-tray provided for smoking outdoors.
BREAK IT, PAY FOR IT
If you break an apartment item (e.g. glass, mug,
fan, TV, etc.) you will be charged for replacement. Please advise us before
check out, to allow us to purchase a suitable item before the next guest
TAKE IT, PAY FOR IT
If you take an apartment item (e.g. towel, electric
adapter, etc.) you will be charged for replacement.
DRUGS & MINORS
We do not tolerate illegal drugs or underage sexual
RESPECT THY NEIGHBOR
Please respect your neighbors at all times. If coming home after 10PM or going out before 9AM, please be quiet when passing other apartments.
Should you choose to move furniture within the apartment, please do so without scratching the floor. Before check out, we ask that you place any moved furniture back in its original location.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 02 พฤศจิกายน 2017 - 29 พฤศจิกายน 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 7 คืน
Relaxed Aussie guy enjoying the great Philippine Islands people and lifestyle. I travel regularly throughout the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam and visit my family in Australia at least once per year. I am a university graduate with over 15 years work experience in the IT and Accounting industries. My goal is to maximize the enjoyable things in life, such as swimming, partying, watching TV, meeting new people and sleeping, whilst minimizing the number of work hours required to sustain my chosen lifestyle. I pride myself on being honest and fair, am keen to meet similar people and build relationships that make my traveling more enjoyable. Cheers, Nigel.