Welcome to our propriety in Burgundy! Enjoy tranquility in the house and park-like garden with it's beautiful pond fed by natural sources. The place is a dream for couples, families (with kids), furry friends (pets) and big groups.
In summer 2015 the french televison ‘France3' has chosen our location for key episodes of a thrilling movie with well-known french actors!
Note: There a MORE ROOMS available. Check our Airbnb offers or contact us!
The property has 2.5 hectare of garden, pond and houses. It is very private, quiet and relaxing. Founded more than 300 years ago it was once the heart of one of the largest farms in the region!
The house is permanently inhabited by the owners. We have 2 elderly dogs who are friendly and peaceful. Our cats are shy and rarely come to say 'hello'. We have hives as well. You are welcome to taste the ‚Miel de la Dhuys‘.
The guest room(s) and the joint guest bath room (to be shared by the guests) are situated on the first floor while the ‘Blue Kitchen’, ’Petit Salon’ and ’Red Kitchen’ are located on the ground floor. To give a feeling for the house, here are the approximate sizes of the rooms.
Guest space on the first floor:
Guest room 1: ca. 22 sqm
Guest room 2: ca. 21 sqm
Guest bathroom: ca. 13 sqm
Entre Etage: ca. 32 sqm (joint space in the guest area)
Guest space on the ground floor:
‘Blue Kitchen’: ca. 30 sqm (joint kitchen for guests)
‘Petit Salon’: ca. 30 sqm
‘Red Kitchen’: ca. 50 sqm; private space! We invite you to use the Dining room if you are more than 4 persons or if we cook for you.
Guests who enjoy cooking for themselves will have the 'Blue Kitchen' at their disposal. The ‘Petit Salon‘ and huge park-like garden are joint areas for everybody.
The owner's bed room and owner's bath, the ‘Grand Salon’ as well as the Dining room in the 'Red Kitchen' are private space and not accessible for guests.
HOWEVER, if you wish to have breakfast or half-pension, we will prepare and serve this in the beautiful, spacious Dining room of the ’Red Kitchen’. Or if you are a group of more than 4 guests - then you can enjoy the meals that you have cooked yourself as well in the Dining room.
Please contact us if you have any question regarding the house or if there is anything we can do to best accomodate you!
Note as well that there we have MORE ROOMS available. Check out Airbnb our FURTHER offers!
We are happy to offer any kind of support before and during your stay. As we are located in the center of Burgundy all the top locations and UNESCO world heritage sites are within easy reach.
If you wish to have breakfast or half pension please contact us at least 3 days before your arrival. It will be our pleasure to serve you. We offer excellent vegetarian food including fish. Ask us for the seasonal menu and prices. Depending on the exact time you will enjoy your meals alone or together with us. We will prepare and serve meals in the wonderful dining room of the ‘Red Kitchen‘ which is normally not available for guests.
You may bring your own pets - but please contact us in advance. We don't allow our dogs to come to the first floor where the guest rooms and guest bath room are. Please understand that this applies to your dog as well.
We have 3 horse stalls and the area is beautiful to go riding - let us know if you like to bring your horse(s).
If you travel with your Mobile Home or Caravan we can offer a a huge quiet space where you can enjoy privacy. Contact us to find an arrangement.
The propriety is suitable for Events up to 60 persons. It is the perfect setting for a wedding celebration! In summer 2015 we hosted a film team of France3 while they shoot key scenes for their new film in our location! Please contact us to discuss your plans.
You are very welcome to stay and relax in the house and grounds. To avoid any difficulties we kindly ask all visitors to respect the following house rules:
- Strictly no smoking inside the house! Please use the ashtrays outside
- Go up to the upper floor only with house shoes or socks (no street shoes)
- Be careful of the old wooden floor upstairs (water on the floor will leave serious traces if not dried immediately!)
- Close windows and doors when you leave the room; the Velux windows are operated via electronic control pads which should be handled carefully and only by adults.
- Please don’t allow curious cats or dogs to come into your room or the bathroom
- We have different animals living on the farm; enjoy their presence and don't disturb them! Our dogs and cats are friendly and used to visitors - but please don’t frighten them.
- Do not waste our natural resources (water, electricity, gas and wood)
- Enjoy your meals in the Blue Kitchen or in the Dining Room (if agreed) but please don’t eat upstairs or in the Petit Salon
- Only the owner should light or keep up the fires in the chimney places!
- Please respect the presence and privacy of others
- Parents are responsible for their children - and please be especially careful around the pond, barn and fire places!
- Notify us of any damage however small it may be - we aim to fix any problem as quickly as possible
- We hope to have a respectful, friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the house and on the premises. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Check-out on the day of your departure is at 11 a.m.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay even more comfortable kindly let us know. Enjoy your stay!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น