Our place is good for solo adventurers, scholars and business travelers in need of a basic, no frills room while in town. We are a short walk to Columbia Heights Metro Station, shopping, stores and restaurants. Take a stroll thru nearby National Zoo or Rock Creek National Park & Trails.
Entertaining? Local bars and clubs are abundant in nearby Dupont Circle or U Street/Shaw areas. All of these are just a short walk away.
You’ll love my place, the neighborhood, the people, access and the light!
This posting is for a single, room with a queen sized bed, desk, bureau and 3 great windows. Great light. Nice room.
A great place for a short stay, business traveler or student/researcher who needs a short or extended, warm and cozy place to land while in Washington, DC- Our Nations Capital!
When you stay with us you have the opportunity to enjoy the entire entry level floor as well as your private room.
There is limited kitchen access, a community room to enjoy television or news programs on FiOs Cable Stations, a wrapping front porch and a serene side yard for reading or meditation.
Bathrooms are shared and there are two assigned by room for morning rush hours.
- If you instant book and do not have a photo posted: Please be prepared to provide identification upon arrival;
- This is a Vintage Styled, Victorian House so there two flights of stairs;
- Room #6 is on the top floor;
- Not suitable for young children or those needing accessible accommodation;
- We are a quite, reserved but fun, scholars residence;
- Respect the time and schedules of other guests;
- There is no eating of meals in the rooms. Please use kitchen or dining area for meals. Light snacks and drinks in rooms.
- There are "Grab and Go" Breakfast items on kitchen counter and table. Items available always include: Coffee, Teas, Instant Oatmeal and Energy Bars. Items available on occasion include: Boiled Eggs, Bagels, fresh Fruit, Yogurt and Fruit Juices;
-Please clean after yourself, use and clean the all cotton dish cloth (not sponges or pot cleaners) to wash dishes. Place wet dishes on drying matt;
- There are two parking spaces on the property. They are available on a first come first serve basis;
- Visitor Parking Passes/Permits are available. Please notify us at the time of your reservation that you will need a parking permit. By accepting the parking permit you are agreeing that should you fail to return the permit BEFORE you leave, you will be responsible for and pay a $300 replacement fee;
- Extended stays are welcome but you may not use address for business, residence or mailing (UPS Store is nearby for those needing that service);
- Please be kind to the environment, conserve energy by turning off lights and faucets.
- Prefer children be 5 years or older
- Events are allowed if you have booked the entire house.
- Events allowed if prearranged and pre-approved with deposit & additional fees, there is proper insurance for special events, etc. and usually we prefer if you have booked the entire house to host an event so as not to inconvenience other guests. Please contact us well in advance for this;
-For Those in Transition:
We are happy to support you as you transition between locations, leases, into town. However, we cannot offer storage of your belongings. Those arrangements must be made with the appropriate service providers. We cannot accept furniture, televisions, appliances, etc. You may bring to our locations the equivalent of one carry on airline bag and one standard sized checked bag. If you feel the need to bring additional luggage please consult with us in advance.
- We are a quite, reserved but fun, scholars residence.
- Non registered Guests on the Entry Floor only;
- All quite at 11pm on weeknights.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 157 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi I'm Zjai! I manage Sleep Sweets DC. We are a family business providing hospitality services to locally owned properties offered for short term accommodations.