Welcome to the Traveler's Loft! We offer a bright, tidy and comfortable studio apartment within walking distance to Downtown Yellow Springs. Wonderful restaurants and cafes, eclectic shops and the indie-flavored Little Art Theater are just a stroll (or bike ride) away. The Loft is located above our detached garage and is completely private and quiet. A new queen bed with down topper and a fully stocked kitchen make for a comfortable stay.
Guests love our spacious loft and it's proximity to Downtown YS. It also has easy access to the Glen Helen Nature Preserve, Little Miami Bike Trail and Antioch College. We can accommodate up to four people with two beds (new queen bed and one queen sofa sleeper) and one bath (shower only, no tub). The drop-leaf dining table can also seat 4 people.
The Loft has:
* A/C and heat
* Full kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and fridge (including dinnerware, silverware, pots/pans and cooking utensils)
* Free organic, specialty coffee
* Smart TV with free guest access to SlingTV and Netflix (access to other apps available if guests use their own login)
* BlueRay DVD player
* Record player
* Large desk
* Closet with shelves
* Towels, linens and toiletries provided
The Loft is located above our detached garage and is completely private. We have keyless entry for easy access. Our family lives in the main home.
There is ample street parking - please do not park in the driveway. You may use the driveway to load/unload.
Please note there is a flight of stairs leading directly inside the Loft from the garage. There are handrails but there are no child safety gates. We wanted to share this information for those with mobility limitations and families with small children.
There is no washer/dryer. A laundromat is two blocks down the road.
We work out of our home and so it's likely we'll be available during your stay. We’re always happy to provide recommendations, advice or answer any questions you might have! We will always let you know if we plan to be out of the area during your stay and will give you the name of a local contact for these instances.
When the weather is nice you might find us outside with our two children. The backyard and patio areas are shared space (even the charcoal BBQ) which you are free to use.
- Check-in anytime after 3pm / Check-out by 11am
- No guests without the Hosts permission
- No smoking indoors
- To conserve energy please set the A/C to 76 degrees or the heater to "low" if you'll be out of the unit longer than 2 hours.
- Turn off the A/C or heaters when you check out.
- At check-out, washing your dishes is kindly appreciated.
- If you logged into any apps on the SmartTV with your own
username/password, please remember to log out so that no future guests
have access to your account.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2017 - 03 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 5 คืน
We're recent transplants to Ohio by way of California and are enjoying getting to know our new community. A good day includes getting sunshine with our two Littles, working up a sweat at the gym or on the Yellow Springs bike trail, making time for a tasty, home cooked meal and a little Netflix surfing (binging?) in the evening.
We both work from home and will do our best to be available to you should you have any questions or help with recommendations. We want to make sure you have a great stay and enjoy Yellow Springs as much as we do!
- Senely & Thaleon