Ensuite rooms with basic continental provided. Shared kitchen so you can even cook your own dinner here too.
Situated 2.5km from the picturesque lake of Loughrea.You can take a swim/paddle in the lake or have a lovely stroll by it watching the sunset.Great restaurants & bars in the town nearby 4km.
The perfect choice for a few nights away where you can spend the days exploring Galway, Connemara,Cliffs of Moher and return to a peaceful setting to wind down in the evening.
- ensuite double room with 1 king size bed. Max 2 guests
- ensuite triple with one double one single
- Spacious and comfortable home.
- Large communal kitchen/dining area.
- communal living room
- Free parking on site.
- free wifi
Guests have access to kitchen , sitting room areas
I will be available to help my Guests out in any way I can.
Note if you require a second or third room for a single guest only there is an additional charge for single occupancy of 15 euro. This doesnt apply to the first room.
- shared kitchen - You are welcome to bring your own food to cook a breakfast or dinner during your stay also.
- breakfast - a light self service breakfast is provided - cereal, juice, tea coffee, toast
- Early Check in: If you require an earlier check in please let me know and I will try accommodate you if I can.
- Washer/Dryer: available if staying 3 nights or more. If staying less than 3 nights a small charge is required.
- If you require an earlier check in please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you if I can.
- Please confirm what time you expect to arrive so that you are not left waiting outside.
- Only the number of guests in your approved booking may enter the property.
- Guests should tidy up after themselves in kitchen and sitting room areas.
- Please ensure to lock the door anytime you are leaving the house.
- Do not leave your key in the exterior doors.
- No loud music.
- If you arrive home late during the night please try to keep noise to a minimum.
- Please respect the property and its contents.
- And most importantly of all enjoy your stay :-)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Native of Galway who
loves travelling and exploring new places always looking for another adventure. :-)
Would love to hear your recommendations for my next one.
Especially love watching/playing sports (hurling, soccer, athletics) in my free time though doing less of the playing now.
Thanks for looking, look forward to hearing from you.