ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
Cozy and modern central apartment, furnished with everything you need for a short stay. You’ll be close to the Old Town, many bars, restaurants, supermarkets and public transport.
This 40 sqm apartment has one comfortable living room and a quiet bedroom with a very comfortable Queen Size Bed. The apartment is on the 4th floor and there are two small elevators in the building.
The area is quiet and you will be able to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
The living room couch can be expanded and used as a bed for 1-2 people to sleep in.
Please note that the bathroom is accessible only through the main bedroom, so if someone sleeps on the couch they need to pass through the bedroom to go to the bathroom.
You will have access to the entire apartment and the facilities.
- free, fast, unlimited and reliable 100 Mbps Wi-Fi (cable connection)
- bath tub, towels, soap & shampoo... (ofcourse, hot water)
- hot water, working A/C, heating system
- the kitchen, which is fully furnished. You’ll find a small oven, a coffee maker, a small stove, and a blender. There’s everything you need in the kitchen for you to prepare a meal if you want to. You'll find also: cofee, tea, salt, oil, sugar, etc.
- linens, blankets, pillows, etc
- washing machine and drying rack
- There’s also a TV although no cable, but you can connect your laptop or phone to watch Youtube.
I speak English and Spanish fluently. I can show you exactly what you can visit, the best restaurants, bars and clubs in order for you to have a great time in Bucharest.
You’ll be greeted by me, my boyfriend or a trusty friend if we are out of town. We’ll be available for exact direction, recommendations or to solve any problems, if they arise.
At request we can also offer:
- Airport pick-up - 20 euro fee
- Transfer from train station - 10 euro fee
- Enjoy your stay and contact me if there’s any problem. I am available 24/7.
- • Treat the apartment as it is your own.
- • You may smoke only in the balcony, not inside the apartment.
- • Check-in is flexible.
- • The building's quiet rule is between 10:30 PM - 7 AM.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
I'm a traveler and a free spirit. I'm pretty much up for trying anything at least once.I enjoy travelling and all it's tastes..meeting new people and sharing experiences ..there is so much in the world to learn, see, taste, explore ,enjoy..
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน