Our place is close to the Tubac Mercado, Tubac Presidio, Tumacacori Mission, Nogales International Border, Sonoita Wine Country and the DeAnza trail which is great for hiking.
We're just a 15 minute drive to Tubac where you'll find great local shopping, wonderful art and good food.
20 minutes south is the International border at Nogales.
You’ll love our place because of the peace and quiet, comfortable beds and great food. Folks come as guests and leave as friends.
We offer two different rooms. The Cowboy Room has a king size bed with pillow top mattress and the Indian Room has a queen size bed with memory foam topper. Both rooms have keyed entry for your security.
Both rooms have closet space and storage available to guests. The price quoted on the Airbnb site is for the Cowboy Room. A $5 credit will be applied at the time of reservation if you desire to stay in the Indian Room.
Both rooms will be available to guests of 4. A $10 credit will be applied when reserving both rooms.
We invite our guests to enjoy the front courtyard and the back patio areas as well as the main living area of our home.
We will be here to greet you when you arrive and will host a Happy Hour on the patio each afternoon. You won't want to leave for the day until you've had a good old-fashioned country breakfast or at least have a homemade cinnamon roll and some coffee.
We have many museums and missions in the area that tell of our history. Tubac is an artistic center with local pottery, jewelry and décor items as well as original artwork.
The Tubac Golf Resort has a wonderful golf course and restaurants.
We provide breakfast and happy hour for our guests but if you'd like to have a mesquite grilled steak dinner we can provide that for an additional charge.
- We have two rooms available. The price set on the Airbnb site is for the Cowboy room with a king size bed. We will apply a $5 discount at time of reservation if you desire the Indian room with a queen size bed.
-We'll only rent both rooms if it is to the same party since the rooms share a bath. This would be a nice arrangement for a family or friends travelling together. There is a discount for reserving both rooms. Nightly charge for the 2 rooms will be discounted by $10.
- The room rate includes a country breakfast each morning for each guest and an evening Happy Hour of beer, wine & margaritas and appetizers.
- Smoking is allowed on the patio but not in the home.
- We will try to accomodate special dietary needs if given advance notice at an additional charge of $10 per person per stay.
- TV with local stations, streaming programming and Netflix available.
- Check-in from 3pm to 7pm and Check-out at 11am. We will be there to greet you at check-in and provide you with your key. If you need to check-in later than 7pm please call to make arrangements.
- We are approximately 1 hour south of Tucson on Interstate 19.
- If you're thinking of crossing the border into Mexico you will need a passport. Don't forget to bring it.
We have been married for almost 45 years and have 3 children and 4 grandchildren. Our home in Southern Arizona is our dream home and we love sharing it with family and friends.
Glory is a mini Aussie and a special part of our family. She is sweet and loves people.
We come from a country lifestyle. Kristi's home cooking is like Grandma used to do; breakfast with bacon, eggs and potatoes, homemade biscuits and cinnamon rolls.
The area has historic and artistic interests as well as wonderful hiking trails and land to explore on a Jeep ride.