My place is close to Walgreens. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood. My place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers.
Please heed the 'house rules'.
Unlike most other Airbnb listings, what we do here is long-term rentals by the year, or by the semester.
We try to keep the atmosphere conducive to studying and resting and a couple of house-rules are in place to this end.
1. Towels and linens (sheets, blankets, and pillows) are NOT provided. The bed is full size.
2. No smoking on the premises.
3. No loud music or TV etc.
4. Only for one person (no couples, no visitors). We seldom have visitors, let alone overnight guests. We know this will be a major turn-off to many people, but we believe we can find a like-minded roommate who can have fun outside the house.
5. If you are not sure about your check-out date, you can reserve the minimum days and extend your stay at a discounted rate.
6. Check-in time has to be coordinated at least 48 hours ahead. On arrival, a short registration process with a picture ID is needed in exchange for keys and wifi access.
7. Inside the apartment, we take off our outside shoes. So if you bring your own flip-flops, slippers or some kind of indoor shoes, that will be useful.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 94 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น