ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
What you need in a home, we got them in this brand new suite with clean and proper bedding, cooking and laundry utilities, unlimited high speed internet, clean towels and toiletries, quick access to various amenities including convenience store.
This fully furnished 500 sqft designer suite is located in Damas Suites & Residences at Plaza Damas 3, Sri Hartamas.
Do check out my other listings at Damas Suites & Residences / Plaza Damas 3 if this is unavailable.
An access card and key to the front door will be provided. The access card grants you entry to all Damas Suites & Residences facilities including the infinity pool, gym and sauna.
The access card enables the lift to go direct to the floor of your unit. The key that comes with the card unlocks the front door. Guests without the access card must register themselves first before access is given.
Parking is available in the basement with direct access to the suite via elevators large enough to transport luggages. Parking rate is RM1 for the first 2 hours and RM1 for every subsequent hour on weekdays, and a flat rate of RM2 per entry (7:00pm-6:59am) on weekends and public holidays.
Shall your require any assistance, I am just a phone call or message away.
Reviews and feedback from my guests favour the convenience of this location, as well as the accessibility to various amenities around the premise.
Transportation to further locations are of no hassle too, since there are cabs and Ubers easily available just outside along the main road.
- 1 set of access card and door key will be given upon your check-in.
* lost key/ access card will be charged RM200 for replacement
- Late check outs after 12pm will be penalised RM100, unless pre-arranged in advance with me.
- Do keep noise levels down after midnight.
- Shoes not to be worn inside the unit.
* There'll be an extra charge of USD100 in cleaning fees if the unit is found to be very dirty.
- Do tidy up as if it's your own home.
- Smoking is not allowed in unit.
- Refrain from throwing anything out the windows.
- Preferable wash all dishes after usage, and discard kitchen waste daily to ensure no flies do not breed or cause unpleasant smells.
- Turn off all switches for air conditioning, heater, and lights before you leave.
* Please let me know if anything is out of order, damaged, broken or missing as soon as you find out so.
* A security deposit of RM200 is required upon check-in. The full amount will be refunded upon check out (provided there are no damages of amenities and unit).
* Do ensure that you've key in the right amount of guests staying in the property. I can and may deny you entry if the number of guests booked exceeds the allowed number.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 351 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
People say that I'm a conqueror of sorts. That I've conquered my fears and circumstances to have made the best of myself. That I'm an amputee and a cancer survivor. But it all sounds so dull!
In person, I love food, I love hosting people, and in the spirit of never say never, I'm a sucker for adventures. I love nothing more than to challenge myself with new experiences like climbing the Everest Base Camp; diving down to the seabeds in Bali, Redang, Kapalai, and Sipadan Islands; scaling the Mount Kinabalu; and ski for first time in my life using special ski crutches.
Over the years, I have dabbled in a wide range of businesses but my passion has always been about inspiring people to do whatever it is that they want to do.
And I always believe that "if you put your heart and soul as well as your time, effort and love in doing something, nothing is impossible to you".