ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
I'm offering a modern spacious apartment on the 5th and 6th floor of a historical house in the very heart of Prague. Few minutes walk from the main spots of Prague as well as to tram, metro and railway station,
The apartment is fully renovated, has hardwood floors, 2 large, comfortable bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, a roomy dining hall and fully equipped kitchen.
Please have a look on the photos... ;-)
I'm offering a modern apartment on the 5th and 6th floor of a historical brick house in one of the centre locations of Prague.
The apartment is fully renovated with hardwood floors. It has two large, comfortable bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a roomy dining/living hall with fully-equipped kitchen including a dining table and couch. Samsung TV is available.
Both bedrooms are furnished with large beds allowing you to sleep in a quiet environment. The rooms have a cozy but modern atmosphere with plenty of space for your luggage.
The neighborhood offers a number of Czech, Italian, Asian,Indian and French restaurants, hip bars, galleries, a shopping mall, grocery shops, farmer's market and old, good Czech local bars - all within walking distance.
There is a metro station and tram stop a few minutes walk from the house which can take you directly to all the main tourist attractions. You are downtown.
Internet WIFI is available.
Free parking in front of the building available over the weekends.
The apartment is fully at your own disposal.
Access to the apartment is via a key entry, which is under video surveillance. There is a lift.
You will receive one key for main door entrance and one for the apartment ;-)
In case of questions you can always call me ... I have my office in the neighbourhouse ...
My other listing (MF 5) is on the same floor as this apartment - in case you need more beds ;-)
Quickwash – Strossmayerovo náměstí Cross Café, Praha 7; 220 CzK with laundry dryer
Laundromat – Korunní 14, Praha 2; 120 CZK washing, with dryer 240 CZK
- Please take some houseshoes with you ... as the hardwood floor and stairs are new... ;-)
BEFORE you CHECK - OUT some points to be done by you:
- close all windows
- turn off all lights
- turn off aircondition
- put used towels on the floor in the bathrooms
- garbage bins must be emptied and the garbage thrown in the garbage bins in the back yard
- put used glasses, cups, dishes etc. in the dishwasher and turn it on before you leave the apartment
- casseroles must be washed and put back into the cupboards
- remove all food and beverages that are opened from the fridge and put into the garbage
- water bottle in the fridge, coffee, tea and shampoo that was used must filled up
- leave the keys on the dining table and inform me when you leave the apartment
Thank you ;-)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 13 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I speak German, English, French and Czech. Prague is a wonderful city and you can find hip places, quiet places, romantic, inspiring and sophisticated places.. if you need help don't hesitate to ask me...