Our home is close to the metro Light Rail Station, Old South Pearl St, Downtown, beautiful Washington Park, Brewery/Tavern, Restaurants, Art Galleries, Boutiques. Our place is special because of the location, the people and definitely the historic character. Our home is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). (We even have a pack 'n play and highchair available upon request!) Our hope is that you will feel our place is as special as we feel it is!
- Please respect our house since it is our primary residence. If something is broken, let us know. We're flexible people and want to make sure that you have a great time.
- No smoking of any type allowed in the home or on the property
- All payments can be made online through the Airbnb secure payment system.
- Guests will be provided a code to a lockbox containing 2 house keys. Replacement cost for each key will be $100.00 to be deducted from the security deposit.
- People other than those in the Guest Party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person visiting the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Checkin is no earlier than 3 pm and checkout is no later than 11 pm
- There's free street parking anywhere in the front or side of house. Garage is for storage only.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
We are the true meaning of Colorado! Our small family loves the outdoors and traveling so we're always active. Brooks is a Colorado native and works in Downtown Denver for an engineering firm. Andrea has lived in Colorado for 12 years and now takes care of our high-energy son. We love where we live because it's close to everything Denver and Colorado has to offer. We spend our time camping, hiking, fishing, skiing, going to sporting events and shows. We would like to share in everything Colorado has to offer, so we're passionate about hosting our home. This also gives us an opportunity to explore other parts of the world