My place is close to the city center, parks, art and culture, great views, and restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place because of the light, the comfy bed, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Recently renovated with new furniture, this cozy space is perfect for 1-2 travellers.
The space includes:
* 23 square meters of living space (approx. 250 sq ft)
* Bright cozy space with large floor to ceiling windows
* Generous amounts of closet space - perfect for long term guests
* Super Comfortable SIMMONS brand double sized mattress
* Toshiba 32" LED TV with basic cable
* Work desk space
* Premium TOTO Neoforrest Toilet with Japanese electronic bidet, "washlet"
* Basic toiletries (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, towels)
* Deep soaking bath tub
* Portable WIFI service
* Kitchenette with stove, refrigerator, microwave, kettle
* Basic kitchen cookware and utensils for light cooking
* Washing machine
* Iron and Iron Board
Please note that the building is located in a very quiet and safe neighbourhood. For security reasons, you will need your room key to open and access the front gate at all times.
Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime during your stay. I can be reached most of the time via Airbnb messaging system so do not hesitate to ask if I can make your stay more pleasant.
Please note that children above the age of 5 will be considered an additional occupancy and will be charged accordingly.
Please also note that downstairs there is a Karaoke bar in the basement. Go try a few songs and live like a Japanese local! However, if singing is not your thing, don't worry... they close by 11pm, a bit later on the weekends. Thanks for your understanding!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 324 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Welcome to Japan! I look forward in hosting you during your authentic Tokyo trip. I enjoy meeting new friends from all around the world and sharing my culture with you. Life is short- travel often and always embrace the adventure!