ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
Newly renovated multi level apartment on the beach front with incredible views.Top quality bathrooms, kitchens, and appliances. All bedrooms are on suite. Cable TV, Free WiFi, Air conditioning, underfloor heating, fully equipped laundry room. Very big private terrace with BQ facilities. 50 meters from Rixos Libertas Hotel, and PEMO convenient store.Private access to beach and sea. Exclusive use of Jacuzzi and swimming pool.Free Parking available. 15 min walk to the Old City and restaurants!
1. Only persons listed on the original Booking Contract may occupy the unit at all times. Additional guest will need to pay for accommodation upon check in.
2. Check in time is 15h00 and check out time is 10h00. Extra night will be charged if times are not strictly adhered to or prearranged prior to arrival.
3. Inventory list must be checked and signed within 24 hours of check-in and handed in prior to departure to avoid any unnecessary replacement costs. Failure to comply will imply that everything is in order. Any replacement cost to be deducted from deposit.
4. Please make us aware of any defects, damages, maintenance or service related issues you may encounter immediately so that it can be tended to.
5. It is the Guests’ responsibility to respect and take care of the property and its contents at all times. Please do not remove towels, linen, appliances or crockery from the unit.
6. Bed linen will be changed once a week and towels every 3 to 5 days dependent on the length of stay. Guests are welcome to use facilities to do any extra washing at their own cost.
7. Weekday Housekeeping (Monday-Friday), excluding public holidays, can be made prior to arrival at an additional cost. This includes only the cleaning of the unit and not the washing of dishes. For your convenience there is a dishwasher.
8. No cigarette buds, cotton buds, sanitary items or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occur for any blockages that needs to be tended to.
9. Complimentary WiFi internet is provided in the unit, however guests must take note that the speed is slow and is meant for keeping in touch with family and friends and not for downloading big files. We will endeavour to be connected at all times, but will not be held responsible if the connection is unavailable due to reasons out of our control.
10. Please note that this is a Self-Catering unit and as such no detergents or toiletries will be supplied.
11. For your convenience there is a safe in the unit, please ensure that all valuables are locked away. As owners will not be held responsible for any losses whatsoever incurred, due to negligence.
12. Ensure that all doors including veranda doors are locked before leaving the unit. Please also switch off all unnecessary lights, TV's and aircons.
13. This is a non-smoking unit, so please refrain from smoking in the unit. Smoking is permitted outside the unit, please use the ashtrays to discard of cigarettes, etc.
14. No pets are allowed.
15. Refrain from making excessive noise after 22h00 in consideration of other guests/homeowners.
16. Parking is available free of charge for all house guests.
17. Do not leave any valuables inside your car while it is parked. The owners cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of any such articles while your car is parked.
18. The pool is at your disposal:
19. Guests may use the pool at their own risk;
20. No children are allowed near the pool without adult supervision;
21. Keep the pool area neat and clean at all times;
22. Keep noise level at the pool area low as to not inconvenience other guests
23. Please inform kids not to urinate in the pool water (let us keep the pool hygienic for other guest as well);
24. If you are part of a group staying, try to maintain occupancy time & rate at acceptable levels as the other guests may also want to enjoy the pool
25. On departure, the unit must be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness. Excessive cleaning left for housekeeping will be deducted from the damages deposit to cover the cost of cleaning.
26. On the day of departure ensure that all the lights and air-conditioning units are switched off. Also ensure that all the doors of the unit are locked.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.