Modern ensuite chalet in the garden of owners home with independent access. Complimentary tea & coffee. Very close to rail, bus. 10 min drive to airport. Walking distance to beach, great local restaurants, attractions. Ideal for those visiting family, here for business, a night at theatre, airport transfers etc.
Our chalet is independent of the house, situated at the bottom of the garden. It is accessed via the side gate so once you are checked in with a set of keys, you can come and go as you please! It has an en-suite bathroom and lots of little touches to try and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Returning guests will note complimentary tea and coffee now in the room, new windows and curtains.
The chalet and garden. We will greet you at the house and will be available either at the house or on the end of the phone if you need anything during your stay with us. If we're not around at check out, you just pop the keys through the letter box.
I have lived here for many years and our chalet is also used as a touring base for friends and family, so we are only too happy to help out.
If you'd like breakfast during your stay, I can serve breakfast to your chalet on a tray (or in the garden in good weather), consisting of a selection of cereals and pastries plus tea or coffee and juice for £7 for one person or £5 each if there are two guests (payable on check in).
Our guests need to be LGBT friendly.
Our accommodation is great for people wanting to explore the area, visiting for family occasions, business travel and airport transfers etc. We take a lot of guests on day courses from the chiropractic college. Due to being a residential area however, we are not a great crash pad for those wanting a late night out on the club scene in Bournemouth and cleaning up after a hangover is not my idea of a fun time!
- No unexpected guests please.
- As per AirBnB rules, we cannot accept bookings where you as the verified AirBnB booker will not be staying.
- Please stay off the trampoline!
- No takeaways or excessive alcohol consumption in the chalet please. There isn't a sensible place to eat a meal or have a hangover in the accommodation which makes cleaning afterwards difficult. We trust our guest and haven't used the cleaning deposit facility on Airbnb.
- No loud music or noise, we love our neighbours!
- Late returns after 11pm must be extra quiet. Please do late night taxi drop offs at the end of the road. If our neighbours are disturbed, we'll have to stop doing Airbnb.
- You may meet our dog in the garden. He loves to say hello but please don't let him into the chalet.