My place is a stone's throw away from the great Pacific Ocean. You can wake up to gorgeous sunrises and be lulled to sleep by the waves. At night, fireflies may come and dance in your room. It's a place of privacy, peace and quiet. We are constantly working on our home and we would love to share it with you.
Note: Toilet and Shower may be shared.
The space is one of the three bedrooms in our main house loft. You can easily look out the window to check out the surf. It is a basic room with a nice single bed and fan.
You will have access to our community space (kubo) which has a nice deck. You can do yoga, read a book or work on your computer. Tables are provided. There is also a nice outdoor shower that you can use after surfing.
We have a shared jungle kitchen. Access to kitchen and use of equipment is an additional 100 pesos per day.
There is no phone signal on the ground in our property. However, we have wifi and it is available to you. It is best if you use Viber when calling your family and friends. Phone signal is about a hundred meters away or in the village itself.
1. No smoking inside the room.
2. Request for change of linens and towels should be made a day in advance.
4. Snorkeling mask is for rent at php50 per day.
5. We have a small fridge and we will assign a plastic container for your space.
6. Take care of your valuables. We can keep important stuff for you in the main house.
9. Our wifi router is hung up a coconut tree coz that's where signal is. We bring it down for charging everyday. Please tell us the times when you need to use the Internet.
10. We will provide one 5gallon bottle of water for drinking.
Don't hesitate to ask us for any request. We will be happy to help you out.
Your space is your own. Feel at home!
Shal and Charlie
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 63 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น