Welcome to your new home!
Enjoy the view of St Kilda's famous Fitzroy St at the top floor of this classical penthouse! Free Wifi & Laundry. Comfy bed, wooden floor, light and million $ views!
It’s all about the Location!! St Kilda beach, Acland St, Luna Park, Albert Park, Chapel st, restaurants, cafes and bars up to 10 mins walk. Supermarket, Trams to CBD and Sky bus to the airport are literally downstairs!
*Listing is private bedroom with private bathroom and door lock in a shared 2-bed apt
*Please check my other listings if this property is not available on your preferred dates. Specials for long-term bookings, just ask!!
*Update: Two MYKI cards are now provided which can be used on tram, train and bus
Welcome to stylish, arty Melbourne, that’s both dynamic and cosmopolitan, and proud of its place as Australia’s cultural capital.
This apartment is in St Kilda, a popular, fashionable and central inner suburb that helps define Melbourne's coolness with its bars, cafes, and restaurants, beach and penguins!
The listing is for a private bedroom with a private bathroom where the living room and kitchen are shared with the hosts. Apart from that, the unit is completely private.
Special access to the office, where you can work peacefully outside the living area, will be granted to guests who booked long term. The located in the penthouse with panoramic views of the Bay, Albert Park and Melbourne skyline.
This is perfect for couples or solo travellers, who are looking for a comfortable place to catch up on much needed sleep and restoration between exploring Melbourne, visiting friends or working.
I sincerely look forward to hosting you.
This is a massive split-level 5 bedroom penthouse, in a distinct architectural building located in the popular Fitzroy, St Kilda area. The apartment is located at the top of the building, has stunning views of the St Kilda area and also features a private inner courtyard which means there is minimal noise (as opposed to the units closer to road level).
30 min long House inspections may take place 1-2 times a week around midday. This is only to inform you and you are not required to leave your bedroom or clean.
• Bedroom with private bathroom has a high-quality pocket spring queen mattress
• Additionally, a soft floor mattress is also available
• Top floor classical penthouse private bedroom with private bathroom and Penthouse only courtyard
• Many many fabulous cafes, restaurants, bar within a 10-minute walk
• Beach and Penguins within a 15-minute walk
• Public Transport / trams on the doorstep (1 minute away)
• Free unlimited broadband wifi Internet
• Free tea, coffee and spreads (self-service)
• 24/7 monitored building security entrance
• Melbourne CBD (20 minutes tram, door to door)
• South Yarra/Chapel St (15 minutes by tram, door to door)
• Beach within 10 minutes walk!
• Modern appliances and kitchen
• coffee machine
• electrical rice cooker
• spectablend blender
The apt is located inside a Penthouse and is one residential unit out of 3. Guest are free to use the apt and it's utilities, the backyard garden and the washer in the communal area. other parts are private.
You have total privacy during your stay.
Upon checking in, I can provide as much advice and information as you require, and will be on hand (in person or if I'm travelling, by phone) most of the time to provide whatever extra guidance and help as needed.
This apartment is gay friendly, LGBT & LGBTI friendly. All is welcome!!
• Standard Airbnb check-in is 4pm or later, check-out is 11am or earlier. Please advise if you would like to request alternative arrangements, in advance.
• Please note that if this is a last minute booking (i.e. same day booking and check-in) you will have to be flexible to coordinate check-in with me as I haven't had any time to rearrange my calendar.
• Please treat the apartment with care and respect.
• Please leave all general areas as you find them.
Please clean up after yourself.
• Quiet time after 10pm
• Sleeping is in the designated bedrooms only. not in the communal area,
• No Parties!! No Parties in all parts of the house and on the rooftop terrace. The apartment is part of a residential complex composed of 3 separate units. You will have your privacy but consideration of other residents is required. Guests who invited friends over for a party and violated the house rules had their party terminated immediately and all their friends were asked to leave.
• The apartment is only for accommodating the guests who booked it and not for other friends nor for additional guests.
• Guests who will violate house rules will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit the deposit.
• Parking permit is provided to you so you can park peacefully downstairs in the street. guests who lose the permit will be charged a $100AUD of their Airbnb deposit.
• besides that, have fun :)
My name is Asaf and I first want to thank you for checking my venue. We dont know each other yet so to give you a sense of who I am this is my story: I Arrived Australia at the end of 2013 after been traveling to 31 countries, living in 3 amazing cities - Tel Aviv, Medellin and Kiev and speaking 4 languages. Although coming from a background of engineering it was my passion for traveling and people that brought me to this beautiful country Australia and to make my dream of quitting my 9-5 job and living everywhere around this beautiful world a reality. So at age of 30 I started the new chapter of entrepreneurship in my life with my first online fashion business and while doing my phD in RMIT university my business expanded to over 19 countries around the world and today I leverage my business for helping others how to become entrepreneurs and pursue their passions in life like i'm doing today. And although studying a PhD, running an online biz and an Airbnb business can be sometime challenging I always making sure I leave enough time for fun, friends and sleep :)