Welcome to your new home!
Enjoy the view of St Kilda's famous Fitzroy St from the top floor of this classical penthouse! Free WiFi & Laundry. Comfy bed, wooden floor, light and million dollar view!
It’s all about the Location!! St Kilda beach, Acland St, Luna Park, Albert Park, Chapel st, restaurants, cafes and bars up to 10 mins walk. Supermarket, Trams to CBD and Sky bus to the airport are literally downstairs!
*This listing is for a private bedroom (door lock) in a shared 2-bed apt
• Standard Airbnb check-in is 4pm or later, check-out is noon or earlier. Please advise if you would like to request alternative arrangements, in advance.
• Please note that if this is a last minute booking (i.e. same day booking and check-in) you will have to be flexible to coordinate check-in with me as I haven't had any time to rearrange my calendar.
• Please treat the apartment with care and respect.
• Heaters: The bedroom is equipped with an electrical blanket and a heater. This is an environmental house so please use it when you are in the bedroom only and turn it off when you leave.
• You will be sharing the apartment with other guests - please be mindful and considerate while keeping the place clean and tidy so all of you guests will have a great stay.
• Please leave all general areas as you find them.
• Please clean up after yourself.
• Quiet time after 10pm
• No Parties!! No Parties in all parts of the house and on the rooftop terrace. The apartment is part of a residential complex composed of 3 separate units. You will have your privacy but consideration of other residents is required. Guests who invited friends over for a party and violated the house rules had their party terminated immediately and all their friends were asked to leave.
• The apartment is only for accommodating the guests who booked it and not for friends not additional guests.
• Guests who will violate house rules will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit the deposit.
• Parking permit is provided to you so you can park peacefully downstairs in the street. guests who lose the permit will be charged a $100AUD of their Airbnb deposit.
• besides that - have fun :)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 69 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Asaf and I first want to thank you for checking my venue. We dont know each other yet so to give you a sense of who I am this is my story: I Arrived Australia at the end of 2013 after been traveling to 31 countries, living in 3 amazing cities - Tel Aviv, Medellin and Kiev and speaking 4 languages. Although coming from a background of engineering it was my passion for traveling and people that brought me to this beautiful country Australia and to make my dream of quitting my 9-5 job and living everywhere around this beautiful world a reality. So at age of 30 I started the new chapter of entrepreneurship in my life with my first online fashion business and while doing my phD in RMIT university my business expanded to over 19 countries around the world and today I leverage my business for helping others how to become entrepreneurs and pursue their passions in life like i'm doing today. And although studying a PhD, running an online biz and an Airbnb business can be sometime challenging I always making sure I leave enough time for fun, friends and sleep :)