This lovely condo is close to all of Maui's adventures in Central Kihei. You can walk to the grocery store, several restaurants, coffee bar, pharmacy, etc.. You’ll love this place because of the location, right on the beach in central Kihei with a fabulous pool. This is a low key property, quiet, small, well maintained.. The condo is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
Driving Instructions to Waiohuli Beach Hale, Building D, units (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) W. Lipoa St., Kihei, HI 96753. Driving time from OGG Kahului airport = 27 minutes.
• Leave airport/car rental on Keolani Place toward Dairy Rd/HI-380
• Continue onto Dairy Rd at intersection with Haleakala Hwy; Costco on the left hand side. Krispi Cream on the right.
Continue on Dairy Rd; stay in left lane; see Home Depot and big, gray-blue church on left
• Turn left at light onto HI-311 (Mokulele HWY) /Direction Kihei/Wailea
• Continue on HI-311 south approximately 8 mi
• Turn right on Lipoa St (3rd light) and drive all the way down the hill to just before the ocean; take a left into the property parking lot
• WAIOHULI BEACH HALE, #49 West Lipoa St., just ocean-side of St. Teresa's church.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 38 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I have been a real estate agent/broker/ property manager here in Kihei for 20 yrs. My husband is the general manager of a small, low key, Hawaiian Style condo called Hale Hui Kai ( Home of the Family by the Sea) here on the beach in South Maui. Together we have been the stewards of this beautiful property and enjoy welcoming guests/owners from around the world.