Big Oaks Pointe -- Less Than A Mile Walk from Downtown With Wooded Seclusion, a Seasonal View, and Sheltered Hot Tub
Hidden among soaring trees and just outside of Bryson City, Big Oaks Pointe is centrally located.
This two bedroom getaway has all the comforts of home and more.
Listen! The sounds of the Tuckaseegee River swell through the forest around you. Let peace wash over you on the covered porch. What better place to enjoy your morning coffee? Enjoy grilling rain or shine. Sink down into the hot tub and let your cares drift away.
The stone gas fireplace stretches to the ceiling. Curl up on the leather sofas and enjoy your favorite shows on satellite TV.
Peaceful dreams are sure to come. The first bedroom has a king bed and a TV. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a TV.
Not only is the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad depot less than a mile away, but stand up paddle boarding and fly fishing on the Tuckaseegee River are also only minutes from Big Oaks Pointe. Come see why Deep Creek is one of the best loved hiking spots in the area -- beautiful waterfalls pour over ancient stones in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
A fifteen minute drive will bring you to the cool deep waters of Fontana Lake with pontoon boats and bass fishing.
Will you hit the jackpot? Harrah’s Cherokee Casino is just 20 minutes from the cabin.
Big Oaks Pointe is not pet friendly, is motorcycle accessible and is available year round.
• Central AC & Heat,
• Gas Fireplace Included for Use September - May • Off-Season Use June through August for Additional $50
• Sheltered Hot Tub for Year round Use,
• Gas Grill,
• 3 Satellite TVs -- One in the Living Room plus each bedroom
• DVD Player - Combination TV Unit in Second Bedroom
• Washer and Dryer,
• Iron & Ironing Board,
• Blow Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Electric Range & Oven,
• Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker (round filter),
• Electric Hand Mixer
2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths: The first bedroom has a king bed, seasonal mountain view, and TV. The second bedroom has a Queen Bed, seasonal mountain view, and TV.
Two Full Bathrooms that are tub/shower combinations.
• Not Pet Friendly
• Yes - Motorcycle Accessible
• No Internet
• No Landline Telephone, but Cell Phone Service Tends to Be Good
Maximum capacity of up to 4 is based on county guidelines.
We are open 7 days a week to answer calls and emails from guests. We also call the day of arrival to make sure you make it to the cabin safely.
We send several emails before your arrival and a follow up survey after your stay.
Are Pets Allowed?
Pets are permitted only with prior approval and only in selected cabins. An additional pet rental rental and additional Damage Deposit on your credit card will apply will apply. Pets brought without advance notice will be charged DOUBLE the normal pet fees. Pets brought to cabins that do NOT allow pets can result in immediate eviction with forfeiture of remaining paid stay. Pets are not allowed on furniture (including beds and sofas), at any time. Unattended pets in cabin must be crated caged. Evidence of any pet being in the hot tub will be cause for loss of security deposit in full and may be subject to additional fees.
What are the check in check out times?
Check in is after 3PM and Check Out is before 10AM. NO early Check Ins or Check Outs. We need the in-between time to prepare for our next guests.
Are these homes smoke friendly?
No indoor smoking is allowed. Any evidence of smoking inside the cabin will cause the entire Damage Deposit to be forfeited. Please restrict all smoking to outside areas and clean up all cigarette butts and smoking materials from the grounds. Burn marks on the outside furniture, decks and railings will cause the entire Damage Deposit to be forfeited.
What do I need to bring?
We recommend that you bring or purchase consumable supplies (paper towels, toilet papers, trash bags, soap, laundry detergent, and toiletries). There will be a “starter amount” of these when you arrive, but it is not meant to last your stay. If there is a charcoal grill, wood-burning fireplace or fire pit, you will need to supply the fuel. We supply dishwasher detergent, hand soap, and dishwashing fluid. If you will be enjoying a water activity like tubing or white water rafting, we recommend bringing beach towels.
Do All the Cabins Have Phone Service and Internet Access?
Not all cabins have landlines and/or cell service available. Some properties have internet access. Please be sure to check the advertisements -- if you are unsure, please contact us.
If the cabin has internet access, please note that it is limited in the mountains: speeds are typically slower than other areas and sufficient for light use only. Internet access is available in select properties for light surfing – for example, checking emails, browsing the internet for things to do in the area, participating in social networking, and online shipping. Mountain internet access is not suitable for heavy usage such as downloading large files, remote desktop connections, and streaming video through services such as Netflix, or Amazon Video. Heavy usage is prohibited.
• Age Policy - We maintain a family atmosphere to assure maximum enjoyment for all of our guests. We rent only to married couples, families, and responsible adults 25 and older
NO EVENTS OR PARTIES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL
NO DISCHARGING OF FIRE ARMS
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 4
• Cleaning Fee: The Cleaning Fee includes the $40 Limited Damage Waiver* and processing fee in addition to the basic cleaning fee.
• *Limited Damage Waiver: We require a non-refundable $40 Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental, unintentional damage for up to $1,000.00.
No loud noise, tents, loud music, discharging of firearms, fireworks, house parties nor obnoxious, dangerous, or unlawful behavior will be tolerated. No ATV usage on cabin premises or in the vicinity thereof.
• Internet: The internet access is intended for light use such as surfing the internet, responding to email and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Internet access is limited in the mountains and streaming video/games and remote desktop access are prohibited. For excessive use additional charges will apply.
• Age Policy - We maintain a family atmosphere to assure maximum enjoyment for all of our guests. We rent only to married couples, families, and responsible adults 25 and older.
• Check In & Out - Check in Time is 3 PM and Check Out Time is 10 AM or earlier. This is strictly enforced and additional charges may apply for noncompliance.
• Smoking - All of our properties are non-smoking indoors. You may smoke on the porches but we ask that you clean up all cigarette debris.
BRIEF CHECK OUT PROCEDURES (see cabin manual for details:
Do not leave any dirty dishes after your stay.You may load the dishwasher and start it, if the cabin has one; or wash the dishes by hand.Clean all BBQ tools.
Do not leave any perishable food items in the cabin
Please do not remake the beds that have been slept in. Please place all wet towels/linens in the bathtub/shower
Reset the thermostat when you leave; in the sum set at 76 and winter leave at 60.
Turn off all lights/fans
Please lock the cabin – doors and windows- and return the lockbox key to the lock box; and any additional keys to their place hanging by the door.
• Cancellations -If you must cancel a reservation, notify Great Smokys Cabin Rentals as soon as possible. Any refunds are based on Airbnb terms.
• Hot tub - Abide by all posted hot tub rules. Keep cover on and strapped down when not in use.
• We Provide - Basic Linens and Towels for the cabin.
• You Provide - We recommend that you bring or purchase consumable supplies (paper products, trash bags, soap, detergent and toiletries).
There will be a “starter amount” of these when you arrive, but it is not meant to last your stay.
If there is a charcoal grill, wood-burning fireplace or fire pit, you will need to supply the fuel.
We recommend that you bring insect repellent. We also recommend that you bring beach towels if engaging in water activities such as white-water rafting.
•TRASH - There is no garbage service in the mountains. GSCR will take any trash left at the cabin upon your departure. Should you need to utilize the County Trash center with excessive trash or recycling - Please see cabin manual for closest County Trash Center/dump. Trash left outside the cabin, not in closed trash containers, may attract wild animals and they may spread it throughout the yard.
• The NC Department of Transportation now provides current road conditions in real time for your cell phone. To access this, type (URL HIDDEN) into the browser for your smart phone.
Plan to arrive before dark as our mountain roads do not have street lights and road conditions tend to deteriorate at night.
We suggest purchasing your groceries before you arrive at your cabin
General Disclaimer: Great Smokys Cabin Rentals is a vacation rental property management company for individual property owners. Neither Great Smokys Cabin Rentals or the owners of said cabins shall be held liable for loss or theft of personal property, accidents, injury or damage to renter or guests from any cause or by acts of nature or God.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 227 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น