Newly built, self-contained cottage... suitable for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. The cottage is located on 4 acres next to Fuller Lake, which is used year round for swimming, boating, and fishing.
Guests have access to the entire property and low bank lake waterfront. Also, guests may want to take in the many amenities that are nearby… walking/biking trails, Fuller Lake Park and Arena, 2 golf courses, Chemainus Theatre and Murals, farmer’s markets, Gulf Islands, etc…
Newly built studio cottage, with direct access to Fuller Lake.
Your own private cottage and use of 4 acres grounds, plus free use of kayaks and rowboat (when available).
We are available anytime to answer your questions.
We live in a quiet neighbourhood, so no loud music please!
- Sorry, No pets allowed (We have a dog and a cat)
- Children must be supervised at all times
- We don’t allow any open flame candles or incense
- In consideration of our neighbors, we ask that guests do not play LOUD music outside after 9:30pm and inside after 10pm
- No additional guests or visitors without hosts permission
- Guests must sign a waiver stating that "use of the property, equipment, and lake is at their own risk"
- Foot Reflexology is available for $50, upon request