ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
Mt. Bachelor Village Resort, Ski House 1, #211, Sleeps 5, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, queen open loft upstairs and bunk bed with full on bottom, twin on top in bedroom downstairs, one full bathroom.
Mount Bachelor Village Resort, Ski House 1, #211 sleeps 5
One Bedroom downstairs with an open loft upstairs
920 Sq. Ft.
One full bathroom, downstairs
Sleeps up to 5
Queen master suite is an open loft, upper level
Downstairs, bunk with full mattress on bottom, twin on top
Living room with fireplace
Large Flat Screen LCD with Blu Ray DVD
Breakfast bar for two
Small porch/deck with cafe table and chairs and natural gas barbeque
Small washer and dryer in condo
Community swimming pool
Community hot tub
Deschutes River Trail Easy Access
The entire condo, swimming pool, hot tub, playground and the Deschutes River trail access is just steps away
We are accessible seven days a week business hours during peak season (Memorial through Labor Day weekends) and we have an after hours emergency phone for true emergencies. We are available six days a week, closed on Sundays during the rest of the year.
Price includes all fees and taxes
Home is fully equipped with linens, bath towels, hot tub towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, detergent for laundry, dryer sheets, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, etc.
No smoking of any kind in or around the premises of the property
No pets permitted at this property, sorry!
Noise ordinance for the city of Bend is 10 p.m., please be respectful of your neighbors outdoors prior to the 10 p.m. cut off
No parties of any kind
Parking in designated spots
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AGREED TO BY GUEST AND ALPENGLOW VACATION RENTALS, INC.
This agreement is entered into by the guest with Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc., and is also the individual who will be occupying the residence and will be held responsible for any and all damages
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: The Property at 19717 Mt. Bachelor Village Drive, Ski House 1, #221 is in Mt. Bachelor Village Resort. It is not a suitable venue for Parties or related activities. Parties, loud music (including music in the yard), smoking or drinking alcohol in the yard, public intoxication, or any other activities that would disrupt the neighbors` enjoyment of their properties are strictly prohibited. You will be asked to leave immediately if the Good Neighbor Policy is violated.
Terms and Conditions for Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. No Early Check-ins, please. This will ensure that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) incur $50 late fee charged to your Discover, MasterCard Or Visa.
2. This is a NON SMOKING vacation home, if smoking occurs in or around the property, your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home under any conditions
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
5. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN RESIDENCE OR AROUND THE PREMISES
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated dumpster.
d. All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
e. All used beds are stripped of its sheets and used towels are on the floor.
f. No excessive cleaning is needed.
g. All keys are left in the lock box and doors and windows are left locked. Failure to return keys your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to re-key the whole house.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
i. No linens are lost or damaged.
j. No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
k. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
l. No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties or parties of any kind; you will be asked to leave immediately.
1. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancelation fee within first week of reservation and up to 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within 59 or less days of arrival will not get a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- You have rented this home with the occupancy at the occupancy specified in your reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel-toilet paper setup.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. Mid Week housekeeping is available at an extra charge with prior arrangements and fees paid. Mid-Week cleaning service is given upon first come, first service basis, so if you think you will need, this please plan accordingly. We will try to accommodate your Mid-Week Cleaning request after arrival, but no guarantee.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
6. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
7. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alpenglow Vacation Rentals Inc. and the owner of above-referenced property in any and all events of any type of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around premises described above while renting.
9. PARKING, directly in front of condo in any parking spot in the Ski House 1 area.
All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hair dryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers and fully equipped kitchens include spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board, unless noted otherwise.
All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibited Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
เข้มงวดมาก 60 วัน
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 483 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Outdoor enthusiast, mountain biking, road biking, rock climb, boogie boarding, running, yoga, live music, my animals (two rescue dogs and a cat that thinks he is a dog...!) love to travel and I have lived in Bend, Oregon for over 22 years. My office is located in downtown Bend, Oregon in the historic O'Kane Building at NW Oregon Avenue and NW Bond Street. We offer a 5% discount off of the rent to past guests that have the reservation booked in their name (for verification purposes!) Please ask!
So far, we have had great success with our AirBnB guests, and look forward to having you here in Bend, Oregon! Its a great life, come check it out!