Easy self check in
Can sleep over 19 guests
Minutes to the beaches, breweries, hiking & shopping
Great for large groups, events, family reunions
Located in the neighborhood of a nature preserve, this home gets a fresh breeze & scenic backyard sunsets. Perfect for vacations, business or just need a temporary place to stay, you'll feel right at home in our 4 bedroom house.
*1st time using AirBnB? Sign up with this link to possibly get a discount on your 1st stay: www.airbnb.com/c/mfojas3?s=8
Get your own private retreat by renting our 2000 sq ft home. We've got 4 bedrooms each with a queen bed plus a sofa bed & couches. The largest of the rooms also has an additional twin mattress and giant Lovesac beanbag bed. There is also plenty of space for the airbeds and you can bring sleeping bags if you need to sleep more than 21 guests. Enjoy the outdoor grill in the day and light up the fire pit at night as you watch the stars glow. This is what San Diego living is all about.
Parking for 3 vehicles is available on the driveway and there's plenty of free street parking in front of the home for more.
We aim to be green & environmentally friendly by using non-toxic cleaners, recycling & conserving water and electricity.
**** EVENTS ****
We are happy to consider hosting your next event at our home. To be considered, please fill out details in our questionnaire below. Please note event fee is separate from the nightly accommodation fees.
1) Type of event to be held at home, including official group titles.
2) Date(s) & hours event will take place
3) How many guests are expected to attend? List # of guests by age range: adults 21+, adults 18+, teens 13- 17, children (2-12 yr old), & infants under 2 and any animals or pets.
4)Will event be held indoors, outdoors or both?
5) What vendors are you planning to bring? Any valet services, catering, etc.?
6) Will you bringing in additional tables, chairs, heaters, etc?
7) Will there be a DJ / sound system? From what hours?
8)Will DJ / sound system be indoors or outdoors?
9) How many guests are expected to attend your event?
10) Will there be any pets / animals at the event?
11) Budget for event only (not including accommodation fees)
12) How many people out of the group listed previously will be sleeping over? (adults, teens, children, animals, etc)
21 designated sleeping spots
4 bedroom (no master)
- 4 queen beds - fit 2 each (8 guests total)
- 1 twin bed - fits 1 guest
- 1 pull out sofa bed - fits 2 guests
- 3 double air beds - fit 2 each (6 guests total)
- 3 sofas - fits 1 each (3 total)
- 1 giant LoveSac (foam bed ball)
2 bathrooms with tub / shower combo
Washer & Dryer
Backyard (excluding hot tub & deck area)
3 parking spots on driveway
We are not located in town but can be reached via AirBnB or text.
Main cross streets are Black Mountain Rd. & Park Village Rd., 92129
Additional Cleaning fees: $100+ for 16 or more guests. Smoking allowed outdoors only. Max bedding provided for our 19 designated sleeping spots.
* We are not liable for any injuries on our property.
See House Manual for additional rules that may apply to this listing.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 123 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Together with my sister Nina & I, we host properties in multiple cities. Some listings are under my account and the others are under her account.
As a native of San Diego, CA I love the beach, but also love the new adventures that come with discovering new cities, scenic nature, wide open spaces, and foreign experiences. My life motto is you've got to try everything at least TWICE. I hope to learn more about myself while connecting with others in the process. I love dancing and making the world my dance floor, so if you've got a great place to show me, or would love to learn, let me know! I'm also open to participating in any musical jam sessions, yoga, meditation, or any new learning experience, since something can be gained from every situation we encounter.
Places I'd like to travel include Japan, France, Italy, Greece, England, Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Germany, Switzerland.
When it comes to food, if I had to choose one weakness it would be french fries, and love all foods that are crunchy haha. However, I do aim to eat healthier and treat my body right.
5 Things I cant live without are: good laughs, positive attitudes, great music, dance floors, and awesome conversations.
I've traveled using Airbnb many times and would love to return the favor by hosting YOU! What goes around comes around. Come for a night and experience my city. I know all the good spots and can be sure you'll have a good time!