Located in the Centre of Brighton, 5 mins from the station, close to shops, restaurants, bars, nightlife and the beach.
The entire house has a vintage feel and each room has been designed with decor from a different era from the 1900's to the 1980's. It also has a good size garden with great views that guests are welcome to use.
The Room is a Self-Contained Studio Room with 1 small Double Bedroom with a divided wall next to the Lounge that has a very comfy and good sized sofa bed. I would say this room would be good for a couple wanting a bit of space or up to 4 friends wishing to stay together. The room has a TV but it is only used like a SMART TV to watch movies and is not connected to National TV . However, Free Wifi is provided.
Guests can always contact me by phone if they need any help with anything!
- If you intend to drive down please be aware that it is a Controlled Parking Area in most of Brighton. I have a neighbour over the road who is willing to rent out his space to my guests for £5 a stay. Please let me know if you intend to drive down when booking so I can make the arrangements with him.
- Breakfast can be provided on a self catered basis and be pre-bought and ready for the morning after your stay. Please let me know if you want breakfast when you make your booking and also if you have any dietary requirements. (The Breakfast Menu will be provided on request)
- I have tenants living upstairs and sometimes there can be some noise from their apartment but this should not really affect your enjoyment of the space.
- The Shower used by Airbnb Guests isn't very high so very tall people may find it a little bit small in there!
- Please do not make any loud noise after 10.30 pm (This includes music or loud conversations etc)
- Please be aware that this is not a party house but somewhere to come and stay in a quiet and relaxed environment
- Please be respectful of other people that may be in the house
- Please do not bring unknown guests back to the house or people that have not made an official booking to stay
- Please refrain from going up to the top floor of the house
- Please make sure that all lights and electric appliances have been turned off before going out or going to sleep
- Please me mindful of securing your room and the rest of the property before you go out or leave the building.
- Please clean up after yourself when using communal areas and at the end of your stay
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a Graphic Art Designer who loves Creating, Dancing, Travelling, Cooking and most importantly, Eating!! :D
I have travelled around the America's and South East Asia but my favourite travel destination has to be India! I would love to go back there one day! I'm currently dreaming of travelling to Morocco.
My Life Motto is "Pay It Forward". There has been so many people that have helped me on my travels and I would like to do the same by having people come and stay in my home and enjoy the City of Brighton & Hove by the Sea.
I have just finished renovating the house which was extreme hard work as it had not been updated since the 80's! Peach woodchip wallpaper and old multi coloured pub carpets throughout! It was totally gross!! Haha. However, I can assure you, it is lovely now! I have turned it into a Vintage/ Retro Spectacular! Every room has been designed with a different Era.
I live in a very central part of Brighton that is only 5 mins walk away from the main Train Station and only 15 mins from the Beach Front and the Shopping Centre. Although it is situated in a very Central Area, my place is in a lovely quiet spot that is a little removed from all the hustle and bustle. It's a good place to relax and unwind.