ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
My place is located in McDonough, GA which has a blossoming Downtown Square with a strong business district, boutique shops & fine dining. The place is in a luxury apartment community, has a large balcony, wood-burning fireplace, 9-foot vaulted ceilings, gourmet kitchen and is great for solo female adventurers and business travelers. It is a shared space, you get your own private guest room w/ queen size airbed, a mini-fridge, your own full bathroom & half of my closet. No pets
A friendly apartment community with luxurious amenities throughout. Cool off at our resort-style swimming pool, work out in our private health club, have a barbecue in our picnic area, or enjoy a game on our lighted tennis and basketball courts. Return to the apartment and enjoy nine-foot ceilings, a balcony with a terrific view. Apartments even features a wood-burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and gourmet kitchen.
As my guest you will have access to your bedroom and your own bathroom. Mini fridge available upon request. You may enjoy the balcony area...and please enjoy the city and all the charm it holds!
Almost all errands require a car so transportation is recommended. Uber & Lyft do not frequent the area and there isn't public transportation. Commute time is 40-50 min to city & 25-35 min to airport. It's convenient to I-75 for fast commutes into Atlanta
-Female Travelers Only as host is female & shares living spaces with the guest.
-Since this is a share house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the Master Bedroom. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return."
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of stay :)
- If you’re coming to ATL to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us
- Check-in is at 12pm on weekdays and 3pm on weekends, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- To ensure we keep the carpets clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke on the balcony.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- To be considerate to the other roommates, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.
- We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Business Professional who loves to smile and enjoy life. I am a native of Brooklyn, New York now residing in McDonough, Georgia by way of Philly. I love comedy shows, movies and hanging out with friends. Love meeting new people and learning new things. Welcome in advance!