Stunning holiday villa in the heart of the Algarve. Very private, with its own 10m X 5m outdoor pool and large gardens. Beautifully decorated with a real 'holiday' feeling - the ideal place to relax with family and friends. Only 5km from beaches of Armaçao de Pēra and 7km from the famous Marinha Beach. Located on a hill, it offers spectacular views over the traditional village of Porches, which is just over 1km away.
- Check out 10am / Check in from 3pm
- Guest Details: For the Portuguese Immigration and Border Services, the Homeowners are required to pass on full details of all occupants of their property. Therefore, the Homeowners request that all guests give their Surname, City of Residence, Country of Residence, Nationality, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, ID Type of Document, ID Document Number and Country Issued 7 days prior to arrival, by email. This is necessary to give the Homeowner time to complete the paperwork to meet the Immigration authority deadline.
- Appliances: Guests agree to only use appliances for their intended uses. Appliances cannot be guaranteed in the event of a breakdown during your stay but everything will be done to repair the item as soon as possible.
- Security: Windows and doors must be kept securely closed and locked at all times when the property is not being occupied. The PROSEGUR alarm must be switched on upon leaving the property.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath and pool towels are included in the villa, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
- Access: The maintenance team will require access to the pool and garden once a week. They usually come every Monday morning.
- Breakages/damages: Please contact the representative from Ideal Homes to report any damage or breakages which may occur during your holiday. We reserve the right to make a charge for damages that may be incurred by the hirers in occupation during their holiday, this includes damage/staining to linen or towels and missing items.
- Disclaimer: The Homeowner does not accept any liability for loss, damage, injury, or accident which the hirer or any of his party may incur or experience. The Homeowner cannot accept liability for any disruption or inconvenience which might affect your holiday where such failure is not reasonably the fault of the Homeowner. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss/theft of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.