• STUNNING! Completely BRAND NEW & Renovated.
• Sleek, Sexy, Stylish, Fresh & Clean, Modern Design with lots of Hawaiian charm.
• 1-BDRM, 1-BTH with spacious & beautifully decorated outdoor lanai.
• Ground floor unit, conveniently located right next to the pool, BBQ & laundry area.
• Air Conditioned.
• 5-min walk to famous Waikiki Beach.
• Reserved parking available @ $15 per day upon request.
• Final Price Includes all Taxes and Fees
• Airport Pick-up & Drop-off services offered
• FREE WI-FI & Internet throughout
• BRAND NEW & Incredibly Comfortable pull-out sofa sleeper
• Spacious, Open-Concept, Immaculate, Bright, Airy and Beautifully Decorated
• 32” flat screen smart TV with Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and Cable TV
• Mirrored Walls for an Open Concept Effect
• Tile throughout
• Air Conditioner & Ceiling fan
• Newly Renovated cabinets, granite counter tops, hardware, sink and faucet
• Fully equipped with all cooking, drinking and eating amenities… Plates & Bowls, Coffee Mugs, Glasses (drinking & wine), Utensils & Serving Spoons, Wine & Beer opener, Pots & Pans and plastic food topper-ware containers available for your use
• Microwave, Coffee-maker, Toaster, Hot-water kettle
• Tile floors throughout
• Newly Renovated with walk-in tiled shower
• Walk-in shower, Great water pressure
• We provide Bath towels, Hand towels and Washcloths
• Blow-dryer, Iron, Ironing board
• Lots of extra storage and pantry shelves
• Tile throughout
• 1-Queen sized comfortable memory foam top bed
• Ceiling fan
• Spacious and plenty of closet space for hanging and dresser drawers for folded clothes
• Lanai access from bedroom
• Carpet throughout
• AMAZING & COMFORTABLE Outdoor Chairs Tables with Outdoor Dining
• Track Lighting and Hawaiian Decor
• Beautiful, clean and large tiled pool with lots of tables, chairs and umbrellas on deck
• Community Coin laundry
• BBQ grill
• Neighborhood bar & Convenient store at lobby entrance
EARLY CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT OPTION: (If Schedule Allows)
• Normal Check-In @ 3PM. Early check-in option from 9AM - $50 fee
• Normal Check-Out @ 11AM. Late check-out option until 6pm - $50
• Beach chairs/towels/umbrella/mats, boogie boards, floaters, mask/snorkel gear are available for your use
RESERVED PARKING STALL:
• Reserved Parking Stall Available @$15/day upon request
• You will be issued a private parking pass for the duration of your stay
• We MUST GET PARKING PASS BACK.
• A $150 payment will be collected if parking pass is lost or forgotten to be returned
DOOR TO DOOR AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP-OFF SERVCE - $35 to $45 each way (depending on pick-up or drop-off time & If schedule allows)
- You will save on expensive taxi fare and the confusion of “where do I go" “how do I get the keys" and checking in, etc. Also a great way to welcome, greet and meet my guests and get to know one another on the drive to Waikiki
HOUSE RULES & GUIDELINES:
DURING YOUR STAY:
• Please remove shoes at the door
• Wash dishes at all times, unwashed dishes and food attracts bugs
• Respect and keep the noise down especially between 9PM-9AM
• Wash sand and shake towels at the beach before coming to the apt
• Please advise Derek if anything breaks or malfunction during your stay
• If any items are broken, cash payment will be paid directly to Derek
• Maintain the apt in an orderly, clean and tidy fashion during your stay. It makes an easier and efficient check-out as well ensure that no personal items are forgotten
• Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay!!!
• PLEASE… do a full apartment sweep of Bedroom, Drawers, Closets, Bathroom, Kitchen, and Fridge to ensure no personal items are forgotten
• PLEASE… throw away and discard all open foods from fridge
• PLEASE… empty all trash in the trash cans or trash chute
• PLEASE... put all used towels and linen in the hamper located in closet
• PLEASE... leave all linen on bed
• PLEASE... straighten and tidying up the apt as well as put all used items away including washed dishes, pillows and blankets
ALOHA, I am the President & CEO of Derek Daniels Productions & Entertainment Company. I am also own 5-condos in Waikiki offered on AirBnB, a free-lance interior decorator, a real-estate stager and a personal property manager. I am world-traveled master hula instructor, a professional Broadway dancer, choreographer, entertainer and costume designer. I’m fluent in Japanese and French due to world travel.
Being in the entertainment industry, I am a people person and love meeting new people. I was born and raised in Hawaii and I love to help my guests of “where to go and what to do” from a locals point of view and what Hawaii has to offer.
I take my hosting very serious and offer only clean, safe, comfortable and beautiful accommodations to my AirBnB guests.
I look forward to your staying and enjoying my home will in Paradise.
Mahalo Nui Loa,