Our home is on the Crocodile River looking into the Kruger Park and 30 minutes drive from KMIA airport. We are within close distance to Kruger, the Escarpment, Barberton, Swaziland and Mozambique. You’ll love our home because of the location, the light and the coziness. Our home is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids 10 years and older). We speak English, Spanish, Latvian and Afrikaans. Our home is eco-friendly and runs on solar power.
Rooms with a view and game viewing/bird watching from your room and verandah and pool area. No access to kitchen facilities though occasional meals can be organised.
We have 2 listings, 1 for Max 2 people (1 Room) & 1 for Max 2-5 people (2 Rooms). Only 1 of the 2 listings will be occupied at any given time - No sharing with strangers
Swimming pool, Garden, nearby paths for running & walking.
We will be there for guests when wanted. If you need privacy you will have it. All you need do is ask - if we can, we will. Breakfast and other meals such as a Hosted African Braai (BBQ) can be arranged at an additional cost. Knowledgeable hosts regarding wildlife and what to do and see in the area.
We do personalised trips into Kruger National Park and other area highlights. We also have an Africa and Braai Evening all at additional cost. These and other meals can be organised with 12 hours notice.
- 100% deposit for breakages
- No loud music.
- No parties.
- No smoking within any buildings.
- No entering into "Private" areas.
- No visitors unless by prior agreement.
- All litter to be disposed of in designated bins.
- No staff may be asked to do any extras without prior consent.
- Cars can be washed at an extra fee.
- Any extras must be arranged 2 days prior to the event.
- Because we are green home all water and lights to be used sparingly.
- No unnecessary moving of furniture.
- Tours to points of interest can be arranged at a fee.
We are a well traveled couple who love to host visitors from all over the World. I speak 3 languages and my wife more. These include English, Afrikaans, siSwati Flemish, Spanish, Latvian, a little French, a little Hollands and a little German.