My place is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, public transport, the city center. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the location, view of the pool, the ambiance, and the people. Good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
I got the best view! My space is cozy yet simple.
I give free coffee and shampoo, if you are blessed enough, also free toothbrush from my travels. :)
The mall at the ground floor is awesome its cute but they have all the basic needs and simple pleasures you can find. Example of that is massage and cakes, yes there is a bakery!
Very accessible to public transport, We can also get you a car with driver to take you around for a minimum cost. It is just so awesome! Check out awesome travels on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Lobby/ jogging path/ room of course .
Pool got access but 150 pesos pay per swim or 300 if holiday. These are for weekly and daily guests.
I interact a lot. I am very hands on with communication. Although most of the time I am traveling so my aunt relives to welcome you upon check in. Be my guest!
Daily and weekly guests need to pay PHP150 per swim. P300 during holidays
Pay parking P50 first two hours. PHP 40 per hour rate. 1am-6am overnight rate is P300.
We also offer travel packages around the country , city tours, and also pick up and drop off at the airport for a minimal amount.
Kindly check out Awesome Travels Philippines.
There is a shopping mall on the ground floor that has a supermarket, bank, salon, massage, laundry, water depot and a lot more. The supermarket offer affordable and healthy food choices.
The place is literally in the center of the "City of the stars" in the country.
Check in is 2pm to 7pm
Check out is 12nn. Can extend up to 2pm depending if there is no next booking.
(If you want special arrangements or on tight schedule please advise in advance so I can accommodate properly.
1.No smoking inside the unit.
2. No cooking inside the unit.
3. I have provided a complimentary coffee and tea set. Please only take what you can consume and let us try to save resources. :)
4. I also provided a few toiletries essentials just incase you forgot to bring yours. Please only take what you can consume.
5. Please observe cleanliness.
6. Noisy hours of the condominium are from 10am to 12pm and 3pm to 5pm. Please be guided accordingly.
7. Please always bring your authorization letter and ID with you.
8. Swimming is subject to additional P100 per head. ( payable upfront during check in, to me or to my representative.)
9. Swimming Schedule is 6am to 10pm
10. Please bring your own towel during your stay and in the pool.
11. Color coding for rags
White big - bath rag
Dark blue/purple - floor rag
Green (2) - kitchen and table
Pink - hand rag
White medium size - utensils/plates/glass
12. The lobby, pool area, jogging path are common areas where you can rest, relax and enjoy. However, friends or meetings are ONLY allowed in the LOBBY .
13. The pool area and jogging path are on the 2nd floor accessible from 6am to 2pm.
14. There is a shopping mall on the ground floor MPlace mall that opens at 9am. Laundry shops and water stations are inside the mall or in front of the condominium.
15. Please turn off all electrical outlets and the main switch when going out.
If you have any other questions and clarifications I'm only one call away. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your stay.