Our apartment is a well-loved home with breathtaking views of the lake and mountains, 1 km from Montreux centre and 8 kms from Vevey. It is an ideal place for a couple, two friends or the business traveller looking for a comfortable, soul-soothing retreat whilst having easy access to restaurants and cafes, public transport, the Riviera tourist attractions, public amenities and shops.
The apartment consists of a comfortable living/dining room, one double bedroom, one study/bedroom with desk and printer, two private bathrooms, and a kitchen. A 30 sq.mt balcony runs the length of the apartment offering spectacular views from all the rooms.
Our guests have access to living/dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms, the bedroom/s they will be using (depending on the booking) and the balcony. Specified cupboards/drawers and a small utility room will not be accessible.
We can be contacted via telephone, sms and email and the building concierge can offer extra assistance.
- Guests must carefully review and agree to house rules before requesting a reservation.
- Our apartment is offered for one or two adults, as this is stated by the guest at the time of booking.
- No extra guests are allowed for overnight stays.
- The full use of the apartment (sitting/dining room, kitchen, the two bathrooms and one or two bedrooms depending on booking) is offered for rental and there is generous cupboard and drawer space to cover our guests' needs. Clearly marked cupboards/drawers and a utility room are for private use and our guests agree to respect these private spaces.
- The apartment is fully carpeted and there is a no-shoe policy. Please bring slippers for indoor and/or balcony use.
- The apartment is in a quiet building where all neighbours are respectful of each other's peace and privacy. Quiet times after 22:00 and before 8:00 in the morning should be respected.
- Structural damages to the roller canopy on the balcony due to misuse during a rental will be, regrettably, charged to the tenant.
- Balcony furniture will be stored away during the winter months apart from two chairs for use throughout the year.
- If guests use our wifi network, they agree to use it only for legal purposes and they promise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading or other illegal activities.
- Guest are required to provide proof of Government ID upon arrival.
I am half Greek, half British with family in Egypt, Finland and the US. I am a holistic nutritional counsellor and I love travelling, being outdoors, painting, the wonders of plant medicine and sailing! I love setting a place up for people to enjoy or relax in whether for a dinner-party or friends staying over for a holiday.
I love our home in Montreux and feel it has soul-soothing qualities as well as surreal views. I am very respectful of other people's needs and property and will go out of my way to ensure that guests are comfortable and are enjoying their stay. It would be wonderful to share our home with like-minded people.