Our home is a great base for adventures or a well-deserved rest just 50 miles from Manhattan.
Enjoy beautiful Greenwood Lake and nearby wineries, the pretty town of Warwick, and Woodbury Outlets.
Lakeside, you can rent boats/kayaks/boards, or enjoy our private community beach. On land, hike the Appalachian Trail or play Frisbee golf.
At night, cook in the modern kitchen or have a waterfront dinner. NJ Bus from Port Authority is a 5 min walk to house.
In Oct: Applefest & fall foliage!
- A few things to note:
- The 4th bed is a sofabed.
- Only two cars fit in the driveway. Additional cars must be parked at beach lot.
- A/C: The three bedrooms have window units. Fans are used in the rest of the house. Unless it is midday and very hot, normally it is comfortable.
- Wifi and Netflix enabled. One tv.
- Please respect neighbors.
Betsy and I are laid back, grounded people. In opening our home to you, we hope to give you a place where you can relax, refresh, reconnect, and remember the important things. Let us know how we can make your stay great.