Crasken Farm is an ancient settlement standing strong after almost 2000 years in the heart of the Southwest of Cornwall. An idyllic setting for guests to stay, visit and hire. We’re subtly tucked away but still near the local attractions, including an amusement park, town centre and seashores. Stay in a tipi or bell tent for a glamping getaway experience or pitch your own tent and tailor your own holiday. We are family and pet friendly and accommodate all types of adventurer. Contact us today!
The facilities include flushing toilets and solar powered showers. Breakfast available to order, whatever you want, whenever you want it and served to your tent door. The tipi has a solid oak bed renowned for it’s exceptional comfort. With solid floors and furnishings. Towels are provided upon request. Our beautiful home is yours to share with us.
Guests can use the camping field, onsite car park, front and rear courtyards. Which includes the cafe, toilets and showers.
We have a selection of crew on site and on call 24 hours a day to answer queries. Join us for breakfast and occasionally for a BBQ if requested. We are a family run business, so we are relatable when it comes to providing the best possible experience for you and your family.
We do have dogs on site. Let us know if that is an issue and we can keep them away.
There are sockets in the rear courtyard for you to charge up devices if you need, just ask.
- No smoking in the Tipi or candles.
- Pets must be on leads at all times, please let us know if your bringing one.
- In rare circumstances you may get a drop of rain or moisture in the tipi, please consider this before booking.
- Fires in designated areas only. Firewood is an extra £5 for a nights worth of wood.
- No refunds are given, except in exceptional circumstances, this does not include bad weather, arriving late or leaving early.
- Bookings cancelled within 1 week of arrival are non-refundable.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any personal injury, loss or damage to any property including vehicles.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or persons or to terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- Complaints/Issues must be raised during your stay. Not much can be done after your departure.
- Under 18's must be supervised by parent(s)/guardian(s).
- No amplified noise past 10:30pm. Please be respectful of other guests when it comes to your volume levels.
- Please contact us about events or parties before booking.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 11 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I live and work with my family at Crasken Farm. We run a wedding and events venue. I run some of the events and I'm off to study the Music Industry in October in order to aid the development of the venue. It's a beautiful place and I really believe in it and want to share it with others.