1 room in a shared house. Double bed x2, optional camp bed.
See detailed description below for more info on house & this room (up to 3 people - maybe 4 if one is a baby).
Note; people live in the house. This is our enormous spare room.
Good for couples, groups of friends, families with tidy youths, individuals who like lots of space. My place is close to the city centre, public transport, art and culture. People like the neighbourhood, the kitchen, maybe the view over the city and the size.
- We have a laundry washing machine and dryer, and clothes drying racks outside - no drying of clothes allowed inside.
- Any cooking must use extractor fan over cooker.
- My work schedule varies, check-in will have to work around that. Usually fine.
- Please turn off lights and heaters when not in the room.
- If here for sport or festivals, fine to be happy and social but please try to keep drunkenness and parties downtown.
- If you're using the duvet/warm blanket thing on the bed, please also use the sheets between you and it (experience has shown I need to put this in the rules)
- I'm not your parents; please clean up bathroom, kitchen, spills, etc after yourself.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 51 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I grew up in the UK but have lived in many countries and traveled in many more, with a lot of time in New Zealand
I work with international students mostly, organise occasional activities, and enjoy meeting new people where my schedule allows it.
I like to spend some time with guests and offer conversation and some degree of local advice. I have been hosted as well as been a host.