Very spacious apartment with a high quality that makes your stay a unique experience. Next to Largo do Carmo. You’ll love my apartment because of the wonderful building, the neighborhood, the light, the comfort, the charm and the comfy beds. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Two bathroom, two bedroom, a spacious living room, high quality furniture. Live at the rhythm of the romantic beat of Lisbon downtown. Great to discover the city center.
- Very spacious and unique. Completely new, charming and bright 1st Floor with great light.
- A living room very spacious and comfortable, with two large sofas and a work area, well lit by two large windows; two bedrooms with closet, one with private bathroom with large shower; another bathroom with bathtub; fully equipped kitchen with good appliances.
- two queen bed;
- closet in bedrooms;
- two large sofas in the living room;
- desk to work;
- large table for six;
- fully equipped with brand new appliances (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine - Nespresso, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hair dryer);
- Air conditioning and central heating in all the rooms
- LCD TV with free access to many international and kids channels;
- high speed wi-fi;
- best quality bed linen;
- full set of towels (hands, face, body);
- for stays longer than four days, we can offer robes and slippers (upon request);
- duvet hypoallergenic for winter and for summer;
- extra blanket;
- beach towels (upon request);
- shampoo, shower gel, hand wash;
- toilet paper, kitchen role and napkins;
- washing powder, tablets and washing up liquid;
- bath caps;
- olive oil, vinegar, salt.
All our textiles are washed and sterilised by a laundry company that follows the health and safety rules of hospitality.
- Historic building from 1850 part of the old convent of Sacramento, fully restored (completed in 2013). Two storey building, without lift, however large and spacious stairs.
- there is a public car park just be side the building called Chiado Park (price not included in the apartment).
- check-in in person by a member of the Courtesy Morning team;
- the team will be happy and available to help you in any situation during your stay;
- upon request, we can help with bookings and information about trips and guided tours around Lisbon and Portugal;
- in the apartment you will find a welcoming pack with a list of restaurantes, shops and helpful services in the neighbourhood.
According to the European Schengen law, we are required, like the hotels, to fill out, in the check-in, an accommodation bulletin with information of our guests (such as name, nationality and passport number) and send it to the Portuguese Immigration Office (SEF). We are responsible for the confidentiality of your information. Thanks in advance.
In case of the apartment is not available on the dates that you want, the Courtesy Morning has more five apartments in the Airbnb also in the historic area of the city.
- We prepare the house with all our care, attention to detail and tailored to our guests. We ask you to look after it with the same care and in the best way possible.
- Respect the neighbors not making too much noise, especially after 10 pm.
- We can be flexible with check-in and check-out timings as long as they do not conflict with other reservations.
- For stays longer than a week, we offer an extra cleaning with changing of sheets and towels.
- Preparamos a casa para os nossos hóspedes, de uma forma personalizada com todo o nosso amor e carinho e confiamos que cuidem do nosso espaço da melhor forma possível.
- Respeite os vizinhos não fazendo demasiado barulho, em especial depois das 22h.
- Podemos ser flexíveis com as horas de check-in e check-out, desde que não entrem em conflito com outras reservas.
- Para estadias superiores a uma semana, oferecemos uma limpeza extra com mudança de roupas.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 250 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Starting to be a mother and son project "the Dream Team", a math's teacher and an architect, we grew up to a group of friends creating the "Courtesy Morning Project". We are a creative bunch of people bond by our joy of traveling and discovering new places in the world. We are thoroughly devoted to helping our guests to have the most comfortable, care-free experience in Lisbon, in a laid back environment with a lovely place to rest.