TOUKA is a Little Guesthouse under a Little Lighthouse, looking down Kanmon Straits and Ganryu-jima (the most famous One on One SAMURAI fighting island). TOUKA stands on a height, 7min walk from JR Komorie Station, surrounded by quiet residents and full of green nature. We have 2 separate Dorm rooms, This is for single use of "Female only Bunk Bed room". Kitchen is fully equipped and you can cook fresh local materials. Please enjoy staying with a fine straits view and fog horns from ships.
* This room is for "Female Only".
* Boy equal or under 9-years-old can stay this room.
- Children must be over five years basically.
- Children under 16-years-old must stay with guardian.
- For the stay of children under 6 years, we will consult separately.
- TOUKA is in a quiet residence. Please understand and corporate about noise control for both neighbors and other guests.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 84 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I used to be just a traveler. Now I also be a host for travelers, because I opened "TOUKA", June 2016.
The Japanese word "TOUKA" means "Light from Lighthouse".
I was born in this town Moji, and have moved to Tokyo, U.S. and other places. After 30 years as a company business man, I decided to come back to my original place, led by the Light (TOUKA).
I've really wanted to be in this place for many years and got a great chance to open a Little Guesthouse under a little Lighthouse for tourists from all over the World.
Unfortunately, there is no guidebook explaining Komorie. Even internet does not have enough info about this hideaway. So, fortunately, it is very exciting for me to show guests, various fine spots and activities here.
Please call me "Yassan", as my friends call me.