Just a 5 min drive from the island's closest beach (or 15 from the more distant ones), amidst olive groves and fruit orchards, on the "Green on Blue" island of Skopelos where Mamma Mia was filmed.
The house is really spacious, fully furnished with a modern touch and can perfectly host a couple with or without kids. The house consists of a spacious bedroom with a comfortable double bed, a cosy kitchen equipped with all the necessary amenities and a spacious living room.
It is ideal for those (couples, professionals, friends etc ) who want to explore Skopelos island.
You will have the exclusive use of this house.
Either personally or a close friend (both with fluent English) will welcome you to the house and show you the place.
We will explain the rules of the house, answer any question you may have about Skopelos and last but not least, we will provide tips and some recommendations of places to visit.
We are available until very late through email, social media and apps, or even via our mobile number and it will be our pleasure to provide you with useful tips and info and help make your stay a memorable one.
We expect our guests to show the same respect, they show at their own house.
You are kindly requested to respect the following rules:
- Please turn off the air-conditioning, lights and boiler when you are not in the house. Do not leave it operating for 24hours. Think green, respect the environment.
- Leave the apartment as clean as possible before departing & throw away your garbage.
- Respect resting hours which are by Greek law 14:30 - 17:30 and 23:00 - 07:00.
- Do not throw paper or anything else in the toilet. There is a trash bin especially for this purpose next to the toilet. Replacement bags can be found under the sink.
- Use of boiler (hot water heater): In order to have a shower turn on the boiler for 20 minutes before your shower and then turn it off. Do not have a shower while the boiler is turned on.
Moreover, by making a reservation to our house you accept the following:
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
- This is a house and not an official touristic accommodation place.
- Name, address and number of passport of one guest should be given to hosts for tax purposes
- The host cannot be held liable for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises
- Guests will be held responsible for any damages or actions that break the law
- Use of drugs inside the house is prohibited.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 4 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Passionate about hospitality, I am the owner of two cafes and restaurants & a catering business in the cities of Athens and Volos, as well as two rental houses in Skopelos. I am eager to host people from around the world and introduce them to the Greek islands' easy and relaxing lifestyle offering them an insider's view of Skopelos.